DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
WTF @DMoney is this possible?

Who is “they”, that is not convinced? Because Mario isn’t having him come back to workout with the team Right Foot 🦶 In … Not twice.

Gaby must be speaking about some lower level staffers/admin or grumbling from some players.

Mario? The same guy who tried to get Darrell Jackson back here while he was enrolled at our biggest rival after bouncing on us? Some of y’all are too emotional.

Advertisement
Did Canesinsight really set up an AI bot for the chats?

Forgive me for being behind on this one.. Been hectic prepping for the kids and summer!
That seems completely unrelated to the topic at hand or even the derail that you're responding too, but there used to be a CIS AI BOT forum where @Andrew was trying it out.

In other news, we sent people to the moon!

It is his money year. Other than that, it has been insinuated by some insiders that the drama comes more from his family than from himself.
**** can't let ya fam mess up the bag. And he won't have no choice. But to play good its his career and this team tryna go places they not gone put up with somebody who don't wanna be here.

Advertisement
Gaby Said
he's hearing that Barrow has began working out with the team again, but been cautioned that this is still very much a fluid situation. doesn't think anyone is convinced at this point that everything is behind them. Apparently Still a lot to figure out.

I don't get it is the kid just back in miami and gonna stay until he finds an out to mizzou and if he finds and out hes gonna dip? And if there's no out he stays? how are we letting this happen

So is his master plan to workout with us so he can stay in shape..while his lawyers try to find a loophole in the by-laws so he can bolt to Missouri right before the season? LOL. Ok im convinced now that the NCAA isnt the devil and we need them to restore some type of order here. Transfer rules need to be revamped. This is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Gaby Said
he's hearing that Barrow has began working out with the team again, but been cautioned that this is still very much a fluid situation. doesn't think anyone is convinced at this point that everything is behind them. Apparently Still a lot to figure out.

I don't get it is the kid just back in miami and gonna stay until he finds an out to mizzou and if he finds and out hes gonna dip? And if there's no out he stays? how are we letting this happen
I don’t understand how he could actually leave and stay eligible to play.

The culture Mario is supposedly building is going to be put to the test, because a big portion of these portal bag chasers are poison.

The culture Mario is supposedly building is going to be put to the test, because a big portion of these portal bag chasers are poison.
💯 this guy is a cancer, before it’s even diagnosed. Nothing about this situation is good. I believe this is a different locker room than Mario inherited, he has solidified the culture. The culture will weed this guy out if he’s not about WE. Time will tell here, we will see.

Advertisement
Was it ever determined what the big issue with him wanting to leave was? Mizzou can't possibly be able to offer more money can they? Is it PT, homesick/doesnt like miami area, wants to play in the SEC? This whole thing doesnt make sense

Gaby Said

Canadian Judging You GIF

Advertisement
Gaby Said

Facts I know we're tryna make a Run an we Need this kid bur as a fan I don't like what he's doing! No one is bigger than the team an if that's what's Goin on shoulda kept Burroughs!

Gaby Said

Desperation

Gaby Said

Bain needs to whip this dude's *** stat and tell him to get the **** out of the locker room

Advertisement
Back