DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Apparently he has no choice but to stay. Don’t know if that’s a good thing. Hope he gives it his all as a cane.

He has a chance to be a rotational NFL DL. If he dogs it, no way he gets a good recommendation from either JT or Big Joe (Probably Orgeron too since he is around the program a lot). Between the 3 of them they probably know people in every organization.

He has to know that.

Advertisement
I'm gonna guess the info from Zenitz and Gaby was fed from UM to induce a quick resolution and expose Missouri's BS efforts.

I think that is a fair assessment, though there was also some scuttlebutt that was getting out to some fans via the fact that Barrow loudly expressed his sentiments in front of teammates.

But I think the staff then circulated a concise summary of the storyline so that things could be brought to a quick conclusion. Particularly with Mizzou's wide-eyed Urkel "did I do that" ignorance about whether Barrow was matriculated.

Next thing you know we'll be appreciating a good tomato, keeping boxes that look like they might be useful, and noticing a particular bird's call when we're in the parking lot of the Walmarts.

Wait, can you hear that? Sounds like a scrub jay is mad at something.
I'm offended by the bird call cuz that's my jam lol

Birds aren't real. This is well-documented in the literature.

Advertisement
Was he happening to be complaining about the heat? Asking for a friend.
Heat Wave Cat GIF

Supposedly his father was the bigger issue, along with Mizzou tampering after he was already enrolled and taking classes with the portal closed.

Advertisement
Apparently he has no choice but to stay. Don’t know if that’s a good thing. Hope he gives it his all as a cane.
He will give it his all imo for that rook contract he’s / they chasing. Big Joe & JT will maximize his potential, but if he sasses Guidry he finna get dragged ( straight to bench / udfa / land of misfit toys… )

Uncharted Waters in CFB as a whole. Mercenaries havin contract years whilst still being enrolled in Yoga & Ballroom Dancing…

Advertisement
Literal translation:
"I can see it's hot."

However, I didn't specify the object (it) so the reader can also take it to mean "I can see SHE is hot," but in Spanish, calling a woman "caliente" is not a compliment. It's right up there with calling her a **** (google translate that one). Therefore, it's a joke; a play on words. It's actually funny in Spanish.....but jokes that require an explanation generally suck.
Oh ****! No wonder why when I called the Mexican chick at work “Caliente” she didn’t bite. Damnit mane

Advertisement
Back