DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Sure. I don't understand. You must be right.
Sorry that was a typo. What I meant to say was, I don't think you understand how hot it's been down here. Barrow getting plucked from spring-time in Michigan and deposited in Coral Gables a few hours later had to be quite a jolt. Will you concede that May 2024 was the hottest month of May on record down here? Give me that much at least.

Sorry that was a typo. What I meant to say was, I don't think you understand how hot it's been down here. Barrow getting plucked from spring-time in Michigan and deposited in Coral Gables a few hours later had to be quite a jolt. Will you concede that May 2024 was the hottest month of May on record down here? Give me that much at least.

What was a typo? You acting like I haven't lived in Florida for 50 years, or post after post of you doubling down on your mindless speculation about "the weather" being the reason that Barrow asked us for an extra $50K for his father?

Will you concede that you just said that you are obviously speculating? Give me that much at least.

1717440790344.png

Last edited:
If he was so keen on playing at Mizzou then he would have signed there instead. Something about his time here prompted him to leave, and I would not discount the possibility of record heat influencing that decision and you're free to disagree.
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan'

Advertisement
What was a typo? You acting like I haven't lived in Florida for 50 years, or post after post of you doubling down on your mindless speculation about "the weather" being the reason that Barrow asked us for an extra $50K for his father?

Will you concede that just said that you are obviously speculating? Give me that much at least.

View attachment 290915

My original post on the subject: Barrow's a southern bloke but could he have been turned off by doing drills in extreme heat since arriving? It was the hottest month of May on record down here.

I never said that May's record heat was the only reason he's considering leaving, but I do think it's something worth considering. Clearly, you do not. But I'll reiterate that only Barrow (not you) knows all of the factors that led him to a possible transfer to Mizzou.

My original post on the subject: Barrow's a southern bloke but could he have been turned off by doing drills in extreme heat since arriving? It was the hottest month of May on record down here.

I never said that May's record heat was the only reason he's considering leaving, but I do think it's something worth considering. Clearly, you do not. But I'll reiterate that only Barrow (not you) knows all of the factors that lad him here.

Yes, the hot weather caused Barrow to demand an extra $50K. Makes sense.

Yeah, Miami is the only place that had unseasonably hot temperatures in May. Must be so shocking to a kid from temperate Augusta, GA.

1717441255301.png

Advertisement
Yes, the hot weather caused Barrow to demand an extra $50K. Makes sense.

Yeah, Miami is the only place that had unseasonably hot temperatures in May. Must be so shocking to a kid from temperate Augusta, GA.

View attachment 290917
Can you read good? I can't make it any more clear that extreme heat may have been a contributing factor, and not the only reason Barrow would consider exiting. Also, he's spent the past 4 years of his life north of the Great Lakes and had likely become accustomed to those conditions. To go from temps in the 60s upon taking off to 110 upon landing may have had an impact. May have......May have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When all else fails, it’s time to bring in the ole “climate change” narrative. Get him a council session with John Kerry and Al Gore, he’s all good.

Advertisement
Back