DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Not to be that guy, and siap, but how do you even accept him back knowing he allegedly had 1 foot out of the door?

At this point, everyone understands Barrow (and Baron) are true mercenaries. I don't think any of the rest of the players give a **** one way or the other as long as he/they help the team win. They're not going to consider a last-minute 1-and-done guy in the same way as a regular recruit or a multi-year portal recruit. We didn't HIRE him to be a leader. We brought him here to stuf the run and make some tackles/TFLs.

Just shut up, make your NIL money, do your **** job, learn a thing from JT and Salave'a and go pro in 6 months. How frickin hard is that, jeesh?

p.s., I still remember when Seantrel went AWOL and had to apologize to the team to get back on. Different times.

Not to be that guy, and siap, but how do you even accept him back knowing he allegedly had 1 foot out of the door?

1717190567515.png

Advertisement
This is the New Age!! Get use to tampering.
Soon will find out who is on the way out/in by updating our rosters on NCAA College Football 24! 😂

Advertisement
At this point, everyone understands Barrow (and Baron) are true mercenaries. I don't think any of the rest of the players give a **** one way or the other as long as he/they help the team win. They're not going to consider a last-minute 1-and-done guy in the same way as a regular recruit or a multi-year portal recruit. We didn't HIRE him to be a leader. We brought him here to stuf the run and make some tackles/TFLs.

Just shut up, make your NIL money, do your **** job, learn a thing from JT and Salave'a and go pro in 6 months. How frickin hard is that, jeesh?

p.s., I still remember when Seantrel went AWOL and had to apologize to the team to get back on. Different times.

I mean yeah, we see it that way because we are grown mature adults lol. But some of these kids…

Advertisement
Gaby is wrong.

Missouri was allowed to communicate with him BEFORE he matriculated. He is now OUT of the Portal. Any FURTHER communication could have been back-channel.

I've said it before, there are no LOIs for transfers. Thus, you can talk to "committed" Portal kids UNTIL they enroll.

Now that Barrow has enrolled at UM, he is no longer eligible to "go back into the Portal" until December. He may not even be eligible to play in the fall, per the NCAA.

That's why things are slowly coming back around to "staying at Miami".
Gaby explained it properly people just keep getting confused by the word matriculate 😂

Advertisement
Gaby is wrong.

Missouri was allowed to communicate with him BEFORE he matriculated. He is now OUT of the Portal. Any FURTHER communication could have been back-channel.

I've said it before, there are no LOIs for transfers. Thus, you can talk to "committed" Portal kids UNTIL they enroll.

Now that Barrow has enrolled at UM, he is no longer eligible to "go back into the Portal" until December. He may not even be eligible to play in the fall, per the NCAA.

That's why things are slowly coming back around to "staying at Miami".
Do we know when he technically enrolled, matriculated, whatever?

Advertisement
Back