DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
If he wants to bail whatever but Miami should do nothing to facilitate this at all. So if he bails and has to sit a year because he was enrolled even if its by one day than it is what it is. He knew we needed him badly and to bail like this after the transfer portal is closed is too rough to let slide.

Advertisement
if Mizzou is willing to pay double what we are fine… don’t get it for the young man. I’m sure you got a nice NIL package as we definitely need him in our DT rotation… ball out with a nice supporting cast and your getting drafted and done with college

Advertisement
if Mizzou is willing to pay double what we are fine… don’t get it for the young man. I’m sure you got a nice NIL package as we definitely need him in our DT rotation… ball out with a nice supporting cast and your getting drafted and done with college
Agree on the 2x money. Recent track record also says Mizzou will produce early round DLs. I’d argue though if he balls out here and we hit the Win/Loss totals that some are projecting, he’ll get all of the attention he needs to be seen.

Advertisement
Just listened to a space with Gaby.

So I may have missed this earlier, but basically because of an "error" or technicality, Missouri has been able to communciate with him while he was at Miami because he wasnt basically marked OUT of portal.

Nothing like a player getting recruited while on your campus. Now that he is marked out of portal, if Missouri continues discussions they could then get in "trouble".

Gaby is wrong.

Missouri was allowed to communicate with him BEFORE he matriculated. He is now OUT of the Portal. Any FURTHER communication could have been back-channel.

I've said it before, there are no LOIs for transfers. Thus, you can talk to "committed" Portal kids UNTIL they enroll.

Now that Barrow has enrolled at UM, he is no longer eligible to "go back into the Portal" until December. He may not even be eligible to play in the fall, per the NCAA.

That's why things are slowly coming back around to "staying at Miami".

Gaby is wrong.

Missouri was allowed to communicate with him BEFORE he matriculated. He is now OUT of the Portal. Any FURTHER communication could have been back-channel.

I've said it before, there are no LOIs for transfers. Thus, you can talk to "committed" Portal kids UNTIL they enroll.

Now that Barrow has enrolled at UM, he is no longer eligible to "go back into the Portal" until December. He may not even be eligible to play in the fall, per the NCAA.

That's why things are slowly coming back around to "staying at Miami".
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back