2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

The excuse machine out again in the bayou
Facts

They playing the same game but controlling the narrative that “they don’t pay” or “we do it different”. Bunch of cap cause UM recruits always say it’s a 40 year decision. Everyone uses the same pitches pretty much just LSU on that sour grapes machine cause they know Kelly needs the help on the trail. They have a play caller not an elite recruiter at HC and they spinning stories on the recruiting trail. ALL CAPS

Advertisement
Zephyrhills is pretty country. He may like it in an SEC college town in Louisiana more than Miami.
I would have to disagree. I spend a lot of time in this area and it's not very pretty at all. Now saying that, I can see how a kid that lives there can get overwhelmed by Miami and prefer a smaller town feel. I will be there in about 2 weeks and maybe my wife knows someone who knows him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all out here losing it over what this Nole is saying in June? Lol

Look, I’ve learned my lesson in recruiting with Mario. If Miami is #2 behind 3 different teams on 3 different sites with 3 different writers…

Then we ain’t #2. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edit: besides, he knows FSU isn’t even on the kid’s radar. They’re duking it out with Sling Blade over some 3-star with a bunch of G5 offers

I'll save my freaking out until after he visits

I'm more interested how he feels after his official here. I'm sure his excitement is a visit high

Advertisement
Back