2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have never seen a 6'4" CB in college, ever and I'm old. When I Googled the NFL, their appears to have been 1. I will not be surprised if he ends up 6'5". I don't play with tackling. If your going to play on D, you better tackle or be Dieon.
the tallest one I know is sauce

I have never seen a 6'4" CB in college, ever and I'm old. When I Googled the NFL, their appears to have been 1. I will not be surprised if he ends up 6'5". I don't play with tackling. If your going to play on D, you better tackle or be Dieon.

So what? this kid has elite athletic traits for his size. You find a way to get them on your team and then on the field.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Wonder if he knows something or if this is an educated guess based on circumstances. Hard to bet against Mario with these circumstances.

I'm not an insider at all and I was to bet on this recruitment I'd bet he'd end up at Miami.

His exact quote.

“ However, I just can't shake the feeling from some of my best sources who believe that he'll eventually stay in state. My current prediction, at this point, would be Miami.”

smoke is growing.

Oregon and Miami continue to push for DJ Pickett, the LSUcommit from Tampa (Fla.) Zephyrhills. Most have him sticking with the Tigers, and there are lots of reasons for that.

However, I just can't shake the feeling from some of my best sources who believe that he'll eventually stay in state. My current prediction, at this point, would be Miami.

Flip or Stick: Flip

smoke is growing.

Oregon and Miami continue to push for DJ Pickett, the LSUcommit from Tampa (Fla.) Zephyrhills. Most have him sticking with the Tigers, and there are lots of reasons for that.

However, I just can't shake the feeling from some of my best sources who believe that he'll eventually stay in state. My current prediction, at this point, would be Miami.

Who would've thought Corey Raymond could lose a db commit to the lowly Hurricanes of all people

Advertisement
Advertisement
smoke is growing.

It really is getting heavy. Be interesting to see a 6-4 corner with that type of speed

Hanks is who I want
537B8B1B-5EE0-42C0-9FA7-C3C05CEE1D25.gif

Advertisement
Back