2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Because he ran his mouth all yesterday doubling down on him picking Miami. I have no problem with him guessing Miami but to continue running your mouth like you know something is embarrassing.

That’s the thing with fake insiders. They don’t know when to shut up.
Who are you talking about? Definitely not me when I said specifically said I didn’t know the kid or family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No lie, I Iaughed when he put on the LSU hat. All we heard it was between us and Oregon lol so I was not expecting LSU. If you guys wanna a good laugh just watch Bruce Warner lose it on Locked on Canes. The false teller comments really got to him

only thing ****ing me off is that kids continue to want to play for someone who is responsible for a students death

**** that old saggy *******
Two in my book. Declan Sullivan and Lizzy Seeberg.

Sadly, I don't think it's realistic to think that recruits or the adults in their lives would remotely care about Kelly's actual character but know this- either of those situations with the national media furor behind it would've at minimum ended the careers of any head coach at the University of Miami.

Advertisement
A minimum of one of those will be happening in my humble opinion
wedding crashers comedy GIF

Two in my book. Declan Sullivan and Lizzy Seeberg.

Sadly, I don't think it's realistic to think that recruits or the adults in their lives would remotely care about Kelly's actual character but know this- either of those situations with the national media furor behind it would've at minimum ended the careers of any head coach at the University of Miami.
we can be negatively recruited, but never lsu

It is curious how people lash out at the insiders that make their proclamations

And then complain when they won’t make predictions
It’s how people carry themselves. You wanna make a prediction feel free to no one is stopping you but when you continue to run your mouth on here and on social media then yea you look like a fool.

Advertisement
He never was.

I’ve softened a bit on Mario after the disastrous first two seasons. Have to be a man of my word- said I didn’t care too much about the final record, Mario earned his check if UM finished in the top 6 in recruiting (that’s why he was hired- to recruit , his corching issues are well documented). He met the expectation. But I cannot understand why he didn’t hire Raymond when he had the chance. It was an “easy button" to completely change DB recruiting and make UM the destination for the top DBs. For a little more money it would have been a game changer, like getting Hartline as a WR coach. Jackson might be a good coach, but hiring a G5 DB coach wasn’t going to move the needle.

Advertisement
I’ve softened a bit on Mario after the disastrous first two seasons. Have to be a man of my word- said I didn’t care too much about the final record, Mario earned his check if UM finished in the top 6 in recruiting (that’s why he was hired- to recruit , his corching issues are well documented). He met the expectation. But I cannot understand why he didn’t hire Raymond when he had the chance. It was an “easy button" to completely change DB recruiting and make UM the destination for the top DBs. For a little more money it would have been a game changer, like getting Hartline as a WR coach. Jackson might be a good coach, but hiring a G5 DB coach wasn’t going to move the needle.
And if we have a better DB room at the end of the cycle then what?

Calling it now, we get Antoine’s commitment now. Then in early December we do a swap; DJ flips to Miami and Antoine flips back to LSU 😂

Advertisement
Back