2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
On paper, one of the best offenses in the country. They did lose Debrock to ND, so let’s see how that disrupts them.

Nuss is a good QB imo, and they avoid Texas and UGA on their schedule. They get Ole Miss, Alabama and OU at home. A&M hardest road game, USC and UCLA in non-con when both are expected to drop off.

The expectation is fringe playoff team, with the defense still a question mark (though expected to be better).

Eh I dunno man. They lost their entire skill position set of starters including an all world Qb and 2 first round WRs and their OC. Their offense will be a big question mark imo.

Advertisement
Eh I dunno man. They lost their entire skill position set of starters including an all world Qb and 2 first round WRs and their OC. Their offense will be a big question mark imo.
SP+ lists them as the #3 offense in the country, and while they only return 58% of offensive production, they’ll have one of the best OL’s in the country with Will Campbell and Emory Jones returning as All-SEC tackles. Plus Nuss has experience, it’s a bit misleading.

Nabers and Brian Thomas went off, but LSU has been absolutely churning WRs recently. They’ll be fine, they bring back Lacy and Hilton Jr, plus Taylor at TE. Will they go bezerk like they did with Daniels? Probably not. But it’ll be a top 15-20 offense imo. If the defense improves like they think it will returning 79% of production and Blake Baker getting the bag, they’ll be a top 15 team and flirting with a playoff berth.

Advertisement
@Udynasty, @Josh, and @Grandpa794 we still feeling good?
I didn’t expect L$U. But I did say he was blown away by Patrick Peterson and Maurice Clayborn FaceTime him and being there on his visit. That’s just like Bevin on the Gorman kids. But it also helped cause Antoine wanted the same treatment he was turned off with LSU. It’s better that he committed to LSU instead of Oregon in my opinion. LSU defense is trash if we win we can probably flip him.

If It’s a last minute deal, we either didn’t get the opportunity to match or declined to match. It has to be one or the other.
I know he said he called Kelly before he got to the stadium but I dont think it was a last minute thing. Dude had LSU balloons there. Some people knew.

The only thing crazier than this dude picking LSU when half the people here were 100% positive he was picking Oregon is the people taking victory laps. I still think he’s coming to Miami on signing day.

Advertisement
Why does he have to be an idiot??
Because he ran his mouth all yesterday doubling down on him picking Miami. I have no problem with him guessing Miami but to continue running your mouth like you know something is embarrassing.

That’s the thing with fake insiders. They don’t know when to shut up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back