Dillingham rumor?

1639488965998.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any HC's wife hooking up with the staff is looking for attention (that she isn't getting from him) and/or to get back at the man for something. You go into that knowing you're going to get caught or exposed at some point.

We'll know in a few months if this has any legs bc we'll read about a separation or divorce.

Advertisement
Any HC's wife hooking up with the staff is looking for attention (that she isn't getting from him) and/or to get back at the man for something. You go into that knowing you're going to get caught or exposed at some point.

We'll know in a few months if this has any legs bc we'll read about a separation or divorce.
I thought the rumor was Dillingham was maybe getting poached to go elsewhere

Will we though? He might be like, "So? I love my baby mother, I 'll never let her go."

Will we though? He might be like, "So? I love my baby mother, I 'll never let her go."

The other guy is married too. That's 4 people who must be willing to play the game and fake it after a supposed scandal.

Advertisement
The other guy is married too. That's 4 people who must be willing to play the game and fake it after a supposed scandal.
Dillingham is about to get a huge raise. That may be more than enough for his wife to decide to stay married.
Norvell?

Dillingham is about to get a huge raise. That may be more than enough for his wife to decide to stay married.
Norvell?

Yeah - long enough to have that new salary be part of the divorce discussions.

The whole thing was likely started by a fan who can't understand why a guy would leave FSU for Oregon. As far as i know, Dillingham has been an OC for a few years now but never been able to call plays bc he worked for HCs who did. If he's leaving, i could see that being why.

Advertisement
Back