Dillingham rumor?

Advertisement
For some reason I read this as (Kyle) Whittingham. Now THAT would've been even more funny.

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard Dillingham was getting replaced a month ago, from a kids family 2 days before his official visit at FSU…..he said that and that Shannon was getting elevated to DC
I was talking about the FSU person who made the post on their board. He put that out after the rumors of him taking off.

Candy stepping out was one of the best things that happened to Jimbo. She is a got **** lunatic who ran around Tallahassee acting like she owned the place. I've known her replacement since she was at FSU and to say Jimbo improved his hand is an understatement.
Jumbo definitely upgraded. Sometimes things happen for a reason.

Advertisement
**** is that all college coaches do?

Smash they mans wife?? Smh it’s a cold world out here fam.

Precisely why none of my friends ever to get hang out with my girl for any reason at all, can’t trust a soul out here.

I've always said the only man i trust is my father. First, he's a good soul and would never do anything to hurt his kids. Second, the man is old and wouldn't know what to do.

After that, i would trust none of my friends with my girl. Nothing will ever change that.

Advertisement
Back