Dillingham rumor?

Advertisement
Here we go again. Kacey have to go Delta Force again on their ***? Someone is bound to die. Who will it be?

Hard to lose any of the Core Four (John, Kayce, Beth, Jamie). My guess would be either collateral damage (Rip or Monica) or someone from the bunkhouse (my God, don't let it be Teeter).

FYI, Teeter is Michael Landon's daughter.

Advertisement
Which one of you crazy a$$es went over there and started this rumor lol. This has to be a CIS cyberattack on the enemy. Maybe I’m wired different, but if I found some **** like that out about my staff, I wouldn’t come running on here posting it.

No ***ing way this happened again lol.

Advertisement
Hard to lose any of the Core Four (John, Kayce, Beth, Jamie). My guess would be either collateral damage (Rip or Monica) or someone from the bunkhouse (my God, don't let it be Teeter).

FYI, Teeter is Michael Landon's daughter.

Holy cow. Blast from the past. Miss him. What a wonderful actor. Agree with you on collateral damage. Foreshadowing by Beth with Rip "I am going to be his wife...ask him to move in...life will be great" and then you have Monica who continues to mope and offers little in value, and the other girl who is in love with Kacey.

Attachments

• 9750EBDF-557B-4A1A-8B47-77C00FABD017.webp
    9750EBDF-557B-4A1A-8B47-77C00FABD017.webp
    323.1 KB · Views: 314
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back