Devonta smith ov plans

Njoku, Smith, Thomas, Pouncey

will that make the crybabies shut up about Dugans?

that isn't likely to happen . . . landing all of them.

if we do, we have still struck out with the top 5 on the board.

and do we actually know if Dugans is responsible for recruiting all wideouts?

So landing two top 100 players is bad thing?

If the choice is landing two top 100 kids or ISIS bombing Coral Gables, sure it is fine. But when you have a big need and you strike out on the top half of the list it isn't exactly good news.

You do realize that we have 1 playmaker at wr now returning next year. We have question marks and JAGs rounding out the returning wideouts. We need some talent!

So imma take that as a yes?

Advertisement
Njoku, Smith, Thomas, Pouncey

will that make the crybabies shut up about Dugans?

that isn't likely to happen . . . landing all of them.

if we do, we have still struck out with the top 5 on the board.

and do we actually know if Dugans is responsible for recruiting all wideouts?

So landing two top 100 players is bad thing?

If the choice is landing two top 100 kids or ISIS bombing Coral Gables, sure it is fine. But when you have a big need and you strike out on the top half of the list it isn't exactly good news.

You do realize that we have 1 playmaker at wr now returning next year. We have question marks and JAGs rounding out the returning wideouts. We need some talent!

So imma take that as a yes?

Honestly for the its all sunshine and rainbow crowd, I sure wish you could see the issues and faults that must be addressed.

For the we suck and should have hired Butch bc CMR can't recruit crowd, relax . . . we are showing signs of improvement.

As to you specifically on your question. I am happy to be getting Njoku and Deejay. I am not happy they are the only two commits we have at wr bc we have a deficit right now. Furthermore Deejay wants to go both ways, so if that is honored we are in bad shape. Additionally, we do not know if Deejay would be better on O or D. He can't simultaneously improve our WR and CB recruiting . . . one or the other.

Advertisement
Bama will over sign and push kids to gray shirt or push them out, which is yet another reason it makes no sense for Smith to go there. The only way it makes sense for a top receiver to go there is money/bags. Did they even target Ridley in the Semi Finals? For so many reasons, I hope Clemsum nukes Bama.

I've said it before, from his past statements I think this is a two horse race between us and Bama. I know he just said we are all even - Bama, LSU, and us, but I think LSU was late to get serious about him and they have had serious QB issues. Obviously possible that they could make up ground but I don't think so.

Bama is a legit threat and his likely landing spot, but it makes no sense for another receiver to join that program...none. They don't throw the ball nearly enough or well enough to warrant it.

Smith has kept his recruitment very quiet. Pete has had no updatethat I have read on him in some time.

Bama has like 24 kids already committed and are still after Marvin Wilson. How much space do they even have?

Of course, we can help them with that space problem by taking Dean off their hands.

If we get one more, I'd fine with it. As long as we don't take any space fillers and projects like Langham. AR, Mullins, Berrios and Cager. If we add Njoku and Thomas, or Smith, that's not bad. Adding both would be great. Then maybe we can look at that ND transfer because injuries happen like to Cager. I'm not worried about it. Just like I said I wasn't worried about our DB situation last offseason.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back