Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

1720897855506.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

I am starting to think this may be Dennis' shot at napier and the gator... Perhaps @RVACane or someone else on gator tears can help support or poke a hole in this theory but:

1. Whenever Napier gets a recruit his bat signal (like Moss for Mario) is just the single sunglasses emoji tweet.

2. First time I saw this sunglasses on the dog pic was with Stubbs. Dennis tweeted like a sad crying face then this pic of his dog in sunglasses and boom later that night we have Stubbs committed.

3. I didnt think the gator were really in it for Stubbs but someone (perhaps @Ghandi ) said the gator was big mad after this announcement, ready to dry snitch on us I think was the wording used.

4. I never saw the dog sunglasses pic again until right before Upshaw commits. Candidly I only watched a few of Upshaws highlights when he was first brought to the board but was unaware who else was recruiting him hard then on D$ commitment post it states he picked us over Auburn and the Gator.

RVA, from scouring the gator boards were they after Stubbs and Upshaw to the point this defense holds water?

I am starting to think this may be Dennis' shot at napier and the gator... Perhaps @RVACane or someone else on gator tears can help support or poke a hole in this theory but:

1. Whenever Napier gets a recruit his bat signal (like Moss for Mario) is just the single sunglasses emoji tweet.

2. First time I saw this sunglasses on the dog pic was with Stubbs. Dennis tweeted like a sad crying face then this pic of his dog in sunglasses and boom later that night we have Stubbs committed.

3. I didnt think the gator were really in it for Stubbs but someone (perhaps @Ghandi ) said the gator was big mad after this announcement, ready to dry snitch on us I think was the wording used.

4. I never saw the dog sunglasses pic again until right before Upshaw commits. Candidly I only watched a few of Upshaws highlights when he was first brought to the board but was unaware who else was recruiting him hard then on D$ commitment post it states he picked us over Auburn and the Gator.

RVA, from scouring the gator boards were they after Stubbs and Upshaw to the point this defense holds water?

I believe you are correct.

And whether YOU OR I believe The Gator was in it for Stubbs, I would just say that THEY BELIEVED they were in it, and felt that they had a geographic advantage (Stubbs being from Jax).

I don’t know about this theory because it feels like everyday I see a picture being posted of this dude in Sunglasses. While it may not specifically be the dog, if the sunglasses is the reason you think it’s about the gator, why wouldn’t the pictures he posts of himself in sunglasses fall in to the same category?

Advertisement
I don’t know about this theory because it feels like everyday I see a picture being posted of this dude in Sunglasses. While it may not specifically be the dog, if the sunglasses is the reason you think it’s about the gator, why wouldn’t the pictures he posts of himself in sunglasses fall in to the same category?

Maybe the dog in sunglasses are specific to Slingblade Billy, while Dennis always needs shades in SoFla?

1721055006126.webp

I think so. I never noticed that Dennis posts these but given when he’s posted them, it’s gotta be a shot at Sling Blade Billy as he always posts that too cool sunglasses emoji.

I think so. I never noticed that Dennis posts these but given when he’s posted them, it’s gotta be a shot at Sling Blade Billy as he always posts that too cool sunglasses emoji.

Yeah just seems odd with the timing....

And Jaxson to your point the two times I have seen him with the sunglasses on the dog, we have had two commits pop the same day over the gator. I do agree he randomly posts himself in sunglasses but I dont think anything happens when he does that AND I think the dig is a DOG in sunglasses not just the sunglasses themselves (its Fla, lots of people wear sunglasses, not too many dogs do however)

While yes the term So. Fla. Dawg is a term of endearment around here, dogs are also signs of negative or goofy things to, as someone else pointed out phrases like being treated like a dog are common to reference negativity. So while its not the sunglasses or the dog necessarily that led me to believe that, it is the sunglasses ON the dog. Good test will likely be Ben Hanks or VBIII. Gator has both of those guys penciled in to them as former legacies and I know we are after both pretty hard.

It was me good sir, and they are still mad.

Stubbs is an impressionable young man so his recruitment isn’t over yet.

Advertisement

Well lets hope we see that picture whenever Vernell Brown and Ben Hanks are announcing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back