Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

Advertisement
Oh I get the madness now! D. Smith creates all this hype getting us excited and then he leaves us out in the cold...... creating madness because my dumbass is dragging this morning because everytime i rolled over last night i checked my phone to see who we got. #MADNESS
Music Video Magic GIF by Reuben Armstrong
If you’d have slept with one eye open like he told you too you could have done both at the same time…slept and checked your phone…😜

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Second waves that don't hit until you've packed up your board and went home, whales that arrived months late for their breeding season - when will you guys learn? He's the hype-man after all, and by looking around CIS the past few days... he's beyond good at at.

Don't jump too early. Things work out in the end, be patient.

Advertisement
I have no doubt with recruiting overall I just think they cry wolf too much. I’m sure it’s madness for them behind the scenes but they’re not transparent enough for it to matter to anyone but them.

They could do a better job of directing fan energy.

Bih said 10 days of madness an I’m goin to bed night 2 with a dry d***

I have no doubt with recruiting overall I just think they cry wolf too much. I’m sure it’s madness for them behind the scenes but they’re not transparent enough for it to matter to anyone but them.

They could do a better job of directing fan energy.

Bih said 10 days of madness an I’m goin to bed night 2 with a dry d***
Yes or no...... Has everyone's reaction on this thread since he's tweeted that been madness?

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

10 days of madness yall thought there were ten recruits on the board for ten days in a row? Lmao

Bruh? Kids already announced the dates and logically it’s a behind the scene thing till those dates. I barely passed kindergarten and can read through that and I colored out the lines.

Advertisement
Back