Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement

1200Wx1200H-null

No dog with sunglasses tweet he’s been doing this summer
I commented earlier about that pic in this thread, I wouldnt say all summer, I only saw the dog with glasses twice. Once for Stubbs and once for Upshaw, both of whom were also UF targets and UF was in the final drawing. UF is not in it for DJ so if my theory is correct that the dog in sunglasses is a shot at the gator and napier since he always tweets a sunglasses emoji when he gets a commit, then we wont see one.

I was also wondering if we would get the signal. I know he did it with Stubbs and SJ, that seemingly blows up the announcement when you get a bat signal 30 min before a decision. Seems to work much better when it is just a random commit. I am guessing he is not a complete fool and the kids were okay with it. If DJ says he wants to keep it a surprise I doubt Dennis says f it and fires it off regardless.

Advertisement
I commented earlier about that pic in this thread, I wouldnt say all summer, I only saw the dog with glasses twice. Once for Stubbs and once for Upshaw, both of whom were also UF targets and UF was in the final drawing. UF is not in it for DJ so if my theory is correct that the dog in sunglasses is a shot at the gator and napier since he always tweets a sunglasses emoji when he gets a commit, then we wont see one.

I was also wondering if we would get the signal. I know he did it with Stubbs and SJ, that seemingly blows up the announcement when you get a bat signal 30 min before a decision. Seems to work much better when it is just a random commit. I am guessing he is not a complete fool and the kids were okay with it. If DJ says he wants to keep it a surprise I doubt Dennis says f it and fires it off regardless.
Good call I need to study up on my Dennis Smith twitter. I think you are right.

Why not? They did it for Stubbs and SJ?
I fully expect this board to turn into a skid row crack house around 630 ET if there’s no bat signal.
I wonder if the people that always ***** about the bat signal ruining the kids moment would change their minds if he did it tonight? 🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn’t he committing at 7pm? Isn’t that the time our guys pop? We good

Advertisement
Back