DB Bryce Fitzgerald commits to Miami

View as article
I've been so focused on Ben Hanks that I almost forgot about how electrifying of an athlete he is with the ball in his hands. Fitz is one heck of a ball hawk as well. 10 picks? 2 pick 6's? That's just nasty.

I agree with D$ on this. We need to start stocking the secondary with explosive athletes like this who can score. Been a long time since we had a few of them in our secondary. The only thing holding Fitz back from being a 5 star is his willingness to tackle. He has a big enough frame to pack on some core muscle and add strength.

Something that made my jaw drop....

The 2001 team scored so many Special Teams and Defensive Touchdowns that we would have gone 8-4 with the offense not scoring a single point.

Advertisement
I've been so focused on Ben Hanks that I almost forgot about how electrifying of an athlete he is with the ball in his hands. Fitz is one heck of a ball hawk as well. 10 picks? 2 pick 6's? That's just nasty.

I agree with D$ on this. We need to start stocking the secondary with explosive athletes like this who can score. Been a long time since we had a few of them in our secondary. The only thing holding Fitz back from being a 5 star is his willingness to tackle. He has a big enough frame to pack on some core muscle and add strength.
Exactly need more playmakers in the back end

He’s a cornerback all day every day. With his elite speed, and not overwhelming physicality, cornerback is the position where he can shine here.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Something that made my jaw drop....

The 2001 team scored so many Special Teams and Defensive Touchdowns that we would have gone 8-4 with the offense not scoring a single point.
Just have to feed him some of those Bama Gummies and that 175 lbs will be 190-195 in no time….

@Dwinstitles see what you started
1723995406910.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re officially right there with those two. Definitely a top three DB class we have and we have a chance to close in on number one if we land a certain 5 star down the road.
OSU with 3 of the top 6 is virtually impossible to catch (unless they lose a guy).

That said, rankings don't mean **** once a kid gets to campus.

Advertisement
So where in the secondary do our DB commits fit best? Antoine seems for sure CB and Stubbs for sure S. But the other four are less clear.

OSU with 3 of the top 6 is virtually impossible to catch (unless they lose a guy).

That said, rankings don't mean **** once a kid gets to campus.
I think if we land Pickett, I believe we have the number one DB class in the country. That’s just my opinion.

Advertisement
Back