DB Bryce Fitzgerald commits to Miami

View attachment 298291

You really asking others to aid in your defense?

Why am I surprised…weak sauce.

Gonna let it go..ain’t worth the bandwidth.
Well, you insulted Belen as a whole in addition to your other insults of me personally. The offer remains open. You don't want free money? Aren't you accustomed to your entitlements? I can even send you a free Canes Connection hat so you can feel included. I think you're afraid to lose your anonymity.

In any event I'll keep praying for you. God bless.

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy, but Fitzgerald looks like a wide receiver to me at the college level. He has great skills attacking the football in the air. But on defense he was basically just playing centerfield and beating the receivers to the football.
But that won’t work as well against good college QB’s.

In addition, I’d rather throw to him 8-10 times per game and get the football in his hands, than hope he makes 1 interception.

Anyway, he looks like he will be a very good wide receiver.
The exact reason i said stick him at corner.

Let chevis jackson coach him up at the position.

His ball skills at cb and shadowing is great i cant depend on him to mix it up at safety like we need...but at cb yes lawd.

Might end up at corner if he can't hack it tackling at F$. I need to watch more film, but initial thoughts are he needs a lot of development before he plays Boundary $ or Nickel. F$ all day in this system.
Guidry likes his safeties to have the ability to tackle and this kid doesn’t want to that. Might take time but cb would be his best bet

Advertisement
Guidry likes his safeties to have the ability to tackle and this kid doesn’t want to that. Might take time but cb would be his best bet
💯 which is why I said F$. If he can’t even hack that, then needs to play corner.

The notion that this guy is an average athlete is one of the weirdest narratives I've seen.

Fitzgerald is one of the best athletes in the state. Watch his football and basketball clips, and look at his production in both sports. The track times are not good, but he ran a 4.48 on the lasers at 16. Everyone who has seen him on the circuit-- recruiting analysts, coaches, other players--considers him a big-time athlete and mover.

The issue is physicality. If he can't tackle at the next level, there is real tweener risk. But he is young and has a good frame (6'1, 175). Get him on campus and figure it out.
If he’s as athletic as you’re saying, why would he be a tweener and not just a corner (or receiver)?

The exact reason i said stick him at corner.

Let chevis jackson coach him up at the position.

His ball skills at cb and shadowing is great i cant depend on him to mix it up at safety like we need...but at cb yes lawd.

Long time before we need to worry about all that. Guidry and Jackson may make a willing tackler and downhill player out of him yet. Kid is a ballhawk. That wouldn't be bad to have at Safety. This is a kid I look forward to watching be developed.

Advertisement
Happy Baby GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back