DB Bryce Fitzgerald commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Hmm so during an Interview after the Columbus vs St Thomas game, our boy hid his Ohio State wrist band/sleeve

Screenshot (322).png

Advertisement
Not saying he isn’t fast enough but that’s HS, top prospects always look faster than everyone in HS until they get to college where everyone is fast.
Bruh most of these south Florida kids got speed. Everyone is fast down here. Going from HS to college takes some adjustment but all players adjust because nod just plain natural progression with maturing physicality along with S&C. The difference is the amount it takes some guys to mature and SF kids catch up quicker because they see speed all day. Only in FL where the 6th place guy in the 100m dash runs 10.5!!

Bruh most of these south Florida kids got speed. Everyone is fast down here. Going from HS to college takes some adjustment but all players adjust because nod just plain natural progression with maturing physicality along with S&C. The difference is the amount it takes some guys to mature and SF kids catch up quicker because they see speed all day. Only in FL where the 6th place guy in the 100m dash runs 10.5!!
Bruh HS is HS no matter if it’s sfla or not. That’s why there is a low % of cats that actually make it. Sfla is fast but college is a whole different animal no matter what anyone says. It’s why someone can have speed on film in as then look slow when they get to college. It ain’t they got slow it’s everyone else around them is faster. So when u watch film you always have to know the college speed will make them look slower. Not everyone in HS is fast (college fast)

Advertisement
Give it 2 more years when the 2024 class is in year 3 and these kids are in year 2. Unfortunately, I think we'll need some portalers for 2025.
Why unfortunately? It's just a simple fact. No shame in that. While this staff is committed to building the rooster through high school recruiting as they should, they will always look to the portal as a valuable resource to shore up a few things here and there.

Other than that I agree with you. In a few years, this secondary is going to be nasty.

Advertisement
Bruh HS is HS no matter if it’s sfla or not. That’s why there is a low % of cats that actually make it. Sfla is fast but college is a whole different animal no matter what anyone says. It’s why someone can have speed on film in as then look slow when they get to college. It ain’t they got slow it’s everyone else around them is faster. So when u watch film you always have to know the college speed will make them look slower. Not everyone in HS is fast (college fast)
Guys don’t make it because they don’t have everything required to make it. Not because of lack of speed. Fast guys are fast. But many are just that.. fast! I have never seen a guy who was supposed to have top tier to elite speed in HS look slow in college. Now if you say they don’t play as fast as they can because they are thinking too much, than sure.

Guys don’t make it because they don’t have everything required to make it. Not because of lack of speed. Fast guys are fast. But many are just that.. fast! I have never seen a guy who was supposed to have top tier to elite speed in HS look slow in college. Now if you say they don’t play as fast as they can because they are thinking too much, than sure.
Jalen Brown is fast but went to LSU and everyone knew it was just a straight line and you cant do that in college. Windows are smaller guys are faster and wont let you get behind them unless you are complete ****. Went to FSU cant do a **** thing but still run straight. SFLA HS speed is the best but the speed in college is different just watch the games and see. Its legit different than HS at every spot. I cant help anyone that cant see it, I'm just saying its different so agree to disagree.

Jalen Brown is fast but went to LSU and everyone knew it was just a straight line and you cant do that in college. Windows are smaller guys are faster and wont let you get behind them unless you are complete ****. Went to FSU cant do a **** thing but still run straight. SFLA HS speed is the best but the speed in college is different just watch the games and see. Its legit different than HS at every spot. I cant help anyone that cant see it, I'm just saying its different so agree to disagree.
Bro, that guy is a one trick pony. He’s fast, but as I stated, you need more than speed. But there’s no denying that he has speed. Chris Johnson was instantly our fastest guy as soon as he stepped on campus. Speed translates is what I’m saying.

Advertisement
Bro, that guy is a one trick pony. He’s fast, but as I stated, you need more than speed. But there’s no denying that he has speed. Chris Johnson was instantly our fastest guy as soon as he stepped on campus. Speed translates is what I’m saying.
No I agree Chris Johnson is fast asf but when u watch him in college guys are closer to him than HS. Thats all I am saying is that college speed is different where as in HS your highlight tape can be insane do to HS players being slower than college. Thats all I am saying

Jesus the speed isn’t the issue with this kid. But there is an area of concern.

Advertisement
Back