2025 Dallas Wilson 4* WR from Tampa

Advertisement
His parents are probably the same way, always seeking "cred" and validation via social media. Sad state of affairs IMO
He has an awful situation at home. I think his mother is passed and father is in jail. She only visited Oregon with him… I posted earlier this was doa. Also think we fumbled this process bc he was keen on us for a hot sec

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

I continue to read this, but have yet to find any logic to support this theory.
Don’t mean to be an *** but the logic is literally in the original post, I’m getting a bag to commit in July and then signing elsewhere in December, if you think this doesn’t happen that’s different, but it’s pretty easy logic even to a teenager

He has an awful situation at home. I think his mother is passed and father is in jail. She only visited Oregon with him… I posted earlier this was doa. Also think we fumbled this process bc he was keen on us for a hot sec
This explains a lot. And I should have been more sensitive in my initial comment. Some kids come from tough situations with little or no guidance from adults.

Advertisement
Getting away makes sense. I hope our family atmosphere in the end will win out with him as that level of support can be helpful for someone battling daily.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t mean to be an *** but the logic is literally in the original post, I’m getting a bag to commit in July and then signing elsewhere in December, if you think this doesn’t happen that’s different, but it’s pretty easy logic even to a teenager
It definitely happens but usually to teams that lose coach, have bad on field performance or lie about having money. That makes sense with a school like Florida but Oregon has been stable and Lanning has not had many decommits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back