2025 Dallas Wilson 4* WR from Tampa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come Let Me Love You GIF

Advertisement
ehhhh......My ppls who plays with Armwood has been telling me Dallas is good but TBT has another WR whos better all around. #6 Jovarious Lundy is a little on the small side but after watching tonights game between the two, Id have to agree. Dallas was a non factor for the majority of the game while Lundy stood out and flash multiple times.

Tech also had a RB #21 Javari Barnett who dare I say, was the best RB on the field tonight. He was gashing Armwood all first half. Took the first carry of the game at least 50 yrds for a TD. I seen him limping and holding an ice pack at halftime and he never came back into the game after the half. I believe TBT wins if he didnt get hurt.

ehhhh......My ppls who plays with Armwood has been telling me Dallas is good but TBT has another WR whos better all around. #6 Jovarious Lundy is a little on the small side but after watching tonights game between the two, Id have to agree. Dallas was a non factor for the majority of the game while Lundy stood out and flash multiple times.

Tech also had a RB #21 Javari Barnett who dare I say, was the best RB on the field tonight. He was gashing Armwood all first half. Took the first carry of the game at least 50 yrds for a TD. I seen him limping and holding an ice pack at halftime and he never came back into the game after the half. I believe TBT wins if he didnt get hurt.
Is that Jeremy Burnetts kid?

Advertisement

not being a homer, but respectfully ... pringle is certified

Jabari is 2026.
Lundy would be slot and there are likely a number of better slot WR available.

Advertisement
Is that Jeremy Burnetts kid?
The one that went to usf? Im not sure. I didnt know of the kid until last night. I know Tech had Rod Gainey last year who I watched since little league. He is at Charlotte now.
not being a homer, but respectfully ... pringle is certified
Most definitely. Not to hate on G cause he is it, but last night, Burnett was getting loose before he got hurt. A lot of it has to do with the way Armwood runs their offense. Its predictable. Not sure if they dont trust their QB or what, but its a lot of 3 yards and a cloud of dust. You know they are just going to hand it off to G 3,4 times in a row.
Jabari is 2026.
Lundy would be slot and there are likely a number of better slot WR available.
Yea he definitely seems like a slot from his size, and speed. Maybe better options, but he was for sure a bigger problem than Wilson was last night.

This is from an Oregon reporter, not a Miami one

and this was the original tweet

Advertisement
Back