2025 Dallas Wilson 4* WR from Tampa

probably shutting things down and in some way announcing an NIL deal of some sort

Advertisement
He saw these other recruits getting a commitment bag and said can I get a recommitment bag lmfao, this Oregon recruiting is crazy but I 100% think it blows up in there face these kids got a bag for a "verbal commitment" and in December are gonna sign with the actual school they wanna go to. December is gonna be fun laughing at the ducks when all those 5 stars leave

Advertisement
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I really thought I would’ve aged out of refreshing high schoolers’ twitters on the off chance they commit to play for Miami by now, but here I am, wondering if it being 15 minutes past when something was supposed to drop means anything.

I really thought I would’ve aged out of refreshing high schoolers’ twitters on the off chance they commit to play for Miami by now, but here I am, wondering if it being 15 minutes past when something was supposed to drop means anything.
he posted on his insta an oregon video

Advertisement
Advertisement
He saw these other recruits getting a commitment bag and said can I get a recommitment bag lmfao, this Oregon recruiting is crazy but I 100% think it blows up in there face these kids got a bag for a "verbal commitment" and in December are gonna sign with the actual school they wanna go to. December is gonna be fun laughing at the ducks when all those 5 stars leave
I continue to read this, but have yet to find any logic to support this theory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back