DAILY DEBATE: Who will be the breakout player on the team?

Advertisement
I've been a big advocate of him dating back to when Kam was seemingly getting beat badly at least once per game and wasn't himself after the injury.

Thought Harris should have played more. I think there will be less blowups in coverage with him back there. Less interceptions but less mistakes.
I also wondered why he wasn't getting more backup reps when Kam came back from that injury. Thought he earned it with his play.

He might not have the quick reaction time of Kam but he definitely adds more physical speed vs last years starting safeties. Thats never a bad thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess for what is best for the team this year the IDEAL breakouts are:

Defensively: Damari > Jaden Harris > Ahmad Moten (because of his complimentary size to our other DT Starters) > Robert Stafford > Any other DT > A young LB
Offensively : Arroyo > Okunlola > Trader/Carr > Chris Johnson > Riley Williams

But honestly Ideally like all the guys "breaking out" are on defense - particularly DT and DB. Like if I had to pick 4 Breakout Players, I'm picking 2 or 3 DBs and 1 DT for sure.

Offensively you could tell me nobody broke out this season, and I'd still be pretty confident we had elite output. That's cause most of our guys already have "broken out". Maybe not full superstar status, but like the only questions are like TE, LG, and WR Depth. We just don't NEED any breakouts offensively this year. obviously we want some because it'd mean good things for next season when we lose our Starting QB, RB, 3 WRs, LT, and maybe TE... But this yr, not worried at all.

Advertisement
Bain. If he breaks out from a breakout freshman year it means he went ballistic as a sophomore!

He is bigger and stronger in 24 and could have a monster year.

Advertisement
Back