DAILY DEBATE: Who will be the breakout player on the team?

Advertisement
I don't really know how you are defining breakout player, so I'm going to give you two sets of answers: Prior all-conference guys like Ward, Martinez, Restrepo, Mesidor, Bain et al. are not considered.

New Game Changing / Season Impactful Players:
Offense: Arroyo
Defense: Harris

Dark Horse Candidates to Have Meaningful Positive Starting Impact on the Team
Offense: Lofton
Defense: Chase Smith

I'm just thankful I have to sift through so many good options before not being able to choose just one.

Horton won't hear a "Who" after this season IMO.

Advertisement
Glad im not the only one that thinks harris will hold his own
I've been a big advocate of him dating back to when Kam was seemingly getting beat badly at least once per game and wasn't himself after the injury.

Thought Harris should have played more. I think there will be less blowups in coverage with him back there. Less interceptions but less mistakes.

break out- meaning they didn’t produce much in the past?

O- Samson, Trader, CJ,can’t put a TE after how little they were used.
D- Horton, Lightfoot, Stafford, Harris

Come back- Mesidor

Advertisement
My 2 cents - Assuming definition of "breakout player means someone who did not contribute significantly last year to the Hurricanes. My Nominees are: Offense Freshman Breakout Player - Elijah Lofton, Defensive Freshman Player - Zaquan Patterson. Overall Breakout Player is Cam Ward (who will finish in top 3 in Heisman Race),

Breakouts I want to see.
Offense: CJJR
Defense: Bissainthe

Breakouts we need to see.
Offense: Arroyo
Defense: Brown

Advertisement
I'm just thankful I have to sift through so many good options before not being able to choose just one.

Horton won't hear a "Who" after this season IMO.
@L A M P No, sir!

Season 22 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

@Ajcane8 Good catch. We need to keep this kind of filth off the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back