DAILY DEBATE: Who will be the breakout player on the team?

Ray Ray Joseph

I’ve had this feeling for a while now. Kid looks electric, just needs touches. I recognize we have a deep wide receiver room, so by “breakout” I don’t mean 1k or anything reflecting that type of volume.

But I think he’s gonna have some really big plays for us. His opportunities will probably be limited at WR compared to others, but between those chances and special teams I think he’ll have big splash plays and do some nice things. Goes without saying it helps having a guy like Cam to find him and give him room to work.

Advertisement
Ray Ray Joseph

I’ve had this feeling for a while now. Kid looks electric, just needs touches. I recognize we have a deep wide receiver room, so by “breakout” I don’t mean 1k or anything reflecting that type of volume.

But I think he’s gonna have some really big plays for us. His opportunities will probably be limited at WR compared to others, but between those chances and special teams I think he’ll have big splash plays and do some nice things. Goes without saying it helps having a guy like Cam to find him and give him room to work.
He was my first answer. Trying to figure where he fits in but thinking special teams and maybe some gadget plays on offense

But injuries are inevitable as well so having players like him and JoJo and Ny waiting is a luxury

Advertisement
With our luck he'll regress and not be very good
MOPE ALERT!!!!!

1721924251822.webp

Advertisement
One of the WRs (not named Restrepo or George) I think is the obvious answer

The question is which one

Could see Brown, Trader, Joseph, or Carr all capable

Advertisement
Offense- Chris Johnson jr kid has all the tools to be a breakout player spelling Martinez/Fletcher and give us some big time plays.

Defense- Popo Aguirre I think he’s gonna take that next step and help solidify that 3rd backer position and show he’s the heir apparent to Kiko next year.

Advertisement
No idea.

But - the rather large names mentioned - gives me a warm feeling.

I'd puke in my lap if only two names came up!

Advertisement
Back