D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

Advertisement
I like where Miami is with DJ Pickett. Based on the best information I know and after years of recruiting experience, I would personally pick DJ Pickett to Miami. I'm not freaking out. But no one knows for sure except DJ. After David Stone, nothing would surprise me.

Him bringing up Stone makes me think DJ is a silent how Stone was. Why else would he bring him up?

Advertisement
Would be nice if @Cribby would weigh in here (hopefully with the Good Guys).
GIF by Snowpiercer on TNT

Advertisement
Would be nice if @Cribby would weigh in here (hopefully with the Good Guys).
If I had to say I’d say UM. As @Udynasty can attest I’ve consistently heard UM and for a good minute. I haven’t been able to follow this stuff very closely this go round although he’s one I’ve asked about multiple times. I’d be more confident if the info was coming from more than one side or this things but it’s all I have. As I said when NIL started “ crystal balls don’t mean as much as they used to and it’s quite the dangerous game now “.

If I had to say I’d say UM. As @Udynasty can attest I’ve consistently heard UM and for a good minute. I haven’t been able to follow this stuff very closely this go round although he’s one I’ve asked about multiple times. I’d be more confident if the info was coming from more than one side or this things but it’s all I have. As I said when NIL started “ crystal balls don’t mean as much as they used to and it’s quite the dangerous game now “.
King Henry Queen GIF by The Spanish Princess

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Crystal Balls would be a good **** name.

“The fortune teller” starring Crystal Balls.

“Everyone who goes for a reading cums out excited about what they saw”

Sorry…bit of a tangent. So Pickett might be a Cane. Love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy to have you weigh in on these things again. Hope your posting picks back up. Be well.

If I had to say I’d say UM. As @Udynasty can attest I’ve consistently heard UM and for a good minute. I haven’t been able to follow this stuff very closely this go round although he’s one I’ve asked about multiple times. I’d be more confident if the info was coming from more than one side or this things but it’s all I have. As I said when NIL started “ crystal balls don’t mean as much as they used to and it’s quite the dangerous game now “

👎

Advertisement
Back