D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

Advertisement
1721242176119.gif

The death blow ..

Would love to hear the postmortem. National guys have been saying Oregon for a bit yet the Miami 'insiders' are just conceding now. Did the staff 'feel good' again?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ll be just fine at cb and I don’t think this is over until he signs. Btw I said the same thing about DL last summer when everyone was tripping out.
@Cribby , how much time & resources does the staff use trying to "Flip" a kid that committed elsewhere, compared to getting a recruit to commit to UM the first time around?

Thanks a head of time for any response.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
@Cribby , how much time & resources does the staff use trying to "Flip" a kid that committed elsewhere, compared to getting a recruit to commit to UM the first time around?

Thanks a head of time for any response.

Signed,

Peruche
What we know is

1. Mario has a board , has top guys and that’s who he intends to have in a class.

2. He’s not taking anyone that’s a reach or he isn’t sure will be a player.

3. He’s a relentless worker , a great recruiter and doesn’t take no for an answer. Scott and Ward being two examples.

So I think it’s safe to say Mario won’t be letting up on a kid at the top of his board even if he has committed elsewhere. Imo Pickett is a guy he’d push hard for until he signs and wouldn’t be shocked if he flipped him later down the road.

7/16I like where Miami is with DJ Pickett. Based on the best information I know and after years of recruiting experience, I would personally pick DJ Pickett to Miami.L$UMiss

Advertisement
What we know is

1. Mario has a board , has top guys and that’s who he intends to have in a class.

2. He’s not taking anyone that’s a reach or he isn’t sure will be a player.

3. He’s a relentless worker , a great recruiter and doesn’t take no for an answer. Scott and Ward being two examples.

So I think it’s safe to say Mario won’t be letting up on a kid at the top of his board even if he has committed elsewhere. Imo Pickett is a guy he’d push hard for until he signs and wouldn’t be shocked if he flipped him later down the road.
@Cribby thanks for your insight. I have to admit, when I noticed that U had responded to me, I felt like a contestant that just heard Rod Roddy call out my name and tell me to Come on Down!! a fortune in fabulous prizes may go to U today if U know when the Price is Right!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Back