D. Bush Starting At Safety

thanks fo the ESPN evaluations but they were all about his CB skills not his SAFETY skills. He doesnt have the instincts to play safety. Look at Ray Ray, he's a physical freak but doesn't have the instincts to be a great safety- just watch the VA touchdown plays in last year's game again. I get we need depth at safety and bush may be the short term answer byt he's not going to be the long term one. How many picks did he have in HS? it's easier to get them in HS than college.

Advertisement
thanks fo the ESPN evaluations but they were all about his CB skills not his SAFETY skills. He doesnt have the instincts to play safety. Look at Ray Ray, he's a physical freak but doesn't have the instincts to be a great safety- just watch the VA touchdown plays in last year's game again. I get we need depth at safety and bush may be the short term answer byt he's not going to be the long term one. How many picks did he have in HS? it's easier to get them in HS than college.

Disagree about Ray Ray.

He doesn't have good instincts, but his biggest problem is his lack of range and quickness. A lot of people called it out of high school when they said he was a guy without a position.

Perhaps he could've bulked up and been a great TE.

That being said, maybe he steps up this year and proves me wrong.

I hope he proves both of us wrong and shows out his senior year. We can's afford to give up the big plays on defense this year nor can he run around with his head up his **** like the VA game. I had high hopes for him coming out of HS we'll see if he delivers this year. he seems to have matured at least and put in more work this off season.

Advertisement
Back