D. Bush Starting At Safety

954CaneBoi

Redshirt Freshman
Advertisement
They're going to put him whereever they can if he can contribute. No one will know where he's playing until fall camp.

Advertisement
There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 1 guests)
01rodric, Swaggaboi, PowerIslam aka Sumdumgoy, dblakk2, Edgar Cayce, Goldenrule, Canez1, Havanacane, 3FW, duppy03

What do you think Sniff?

Advertisement
kid is similar to Antrel Rolle who was more of a natural corner but out grew the position. either way it is a major upgrade athletically in the secondary

He played there at 7on7 last week. Still think he's a better corner. Doesn't have safety instincts.

Advertisement
all around I really like the DBs that we've been targeting with AG vs randy. RS failed miserably at the DB spot. pretty much blew his load on DVD and Harris

like him at cb more so than safety.....

hes more comfortable at cb (his words)...and i always like for young guys to get in and get comfortable at a spot so they can just play rather than be late reacting....

Would like him to start at cb...get his feet wet then move him back to s.

Its just 7 on 7 so it isnt that serious..when we see him with the pads..it'll be different...i havent seen him run the alley and make a hit on a rb in high school...so it will be a learning curve in college similar to what we see with Kacey Rodgers...(even though athletically Deon is alot better)

Last edited:
Advertisement
he doesn't look like the head hunter that you'd want at S but neither is VT for that matter. unfortunately we don't have a lot of options at S and he may have to go there by default. he is probably better suited at CB right now though

Bush is on mama-jammin', physical, in-ur-face corner.

But hey! Try him at safety!

He can do it or he can't, and if he can't, maybe he can learn. Some are naturally good at safety, others just aren't.

I think he would make a better linebacker. If you don't agree, give me $500 and I'll leave.

Advertisement
Back