Curtis Porter hurt?

Advertisement
Is Porter's value and absence going to take on mythical proportions now that he's out of action for a bit? Let's relax on anointing him the next great DT here. Frankly, I like him as a player, but consider him an average player. He's a nice space eater, but that's about all I'll use to describe him.

Our d-line lacking depth and constantly solid interior players increases his value significantly.

Is it true that Porter played only 4 games in the past two years? If so, can someone explain why this guy is anything more than a JAG at this point? I used to hype this kid up before too until i actually tried to remember when he was such a differencemaker. If he's been out 2 seasons, he must have been a bigtimer in his RS-FR season to deserve all this hype.

Advertisement
Is it true that Porter played only 4 games in the past two years? If so, can someone explain why this guy is anything more than a JAG at this point? I used to hype this kid up before too until i actually tried to remember when he was such a differencemaker. If he's been out 2 seasons, he must have been a bigtimer in his RS-FR season to deserve all this hype.

Yeah, he's been great on the internetz and in practice reports. I watched all the games and I remember thinking "this guy is supposed to be the goods?" Classic case of an internet hype machine gone crazy, when in reality, the dude is a JAG but a nice player to have.

Yeah, he's been great on the internetz and in practice reports. I watched all the games and I remember thinking "this guy is supposed to be the goods?" Classic case of an internet hype machine gone crazy, when in reality, the dude is a JAG but a nice player to have.

His performance in the USF game gives me some hope. He was pretty disruptive.

Advertisement
Back