Curtis Porter hurt?

Advertisement
Porter's new nickname is Glass.

I am going to need you guys to keep up with our Players. Curtis was hurt when Robinson got thrown into his knee. Last season he simply broke a finger. He was good to play until he got two severe infections.

He is not glass or someone who gets hurt often

Advertisement

I am going to need you guys to keep up with our Players. Curtis was hurt when Robinson got thrown into his knee. Last season he simply broke a finger. He was good to play until he got two severe infections.

mind-blown.gif

Curtis "Fine China" Porter should be his new handle, until he proves he can actually stay healthy for 1 stinking season.

What the **** has Porter done? I mean, like what has he accomplished on the actual field of play. Injuries, infections, etc. All that stuff is irrelevant. CP needs to find a way into game day lineups, consistently, and produce. Until then, he's JAG.

So he's been out at least 5 days. We do have 2 weeks until our first game so we got that going for us.

Advertisement
Porter just going to be one of "those" guys. A stud for the two dozen plays he'll be in on this entire season. Dude just can't stay on the field.

#UM coach Al Golden said DT Curtis Porter is day-to-day with a non-football related health issue

-Manny Navarro

Advertisement
What the **** has Porter done? I mean, like what has he accomplished on the actual field of play. Injuries, infections, etc. All that stuff is irrelevant. CP needs to find a way into game day lineups, consistently, and produce. Until then, he's JAG.

He played well at the tail end of last season.

LOL,you are definetely the minister of misinformation.Porter has played only in 4 games this last 2 seasons and is not only out again but we have no idea if and when he will be back but you keep drilling us with him not beign glass or injury prone.It don't matter if he breaks a leg,hand,gets an infection,he's always hurt and just is never healthy to play.end of story.

My understanding is that Porter had his appendix removed last week. He should be available soon.

EDIT: I got no clue what the recovery period is for losing an appendix. That's what we're looking at.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My understanding is that Porter had his appendix removed last week. He should be available soon.

That is either a testament to medical progress or he is going to be majorly effected if he comes back that early. I had mine out 10 years ago and they wouldnt let me play BASEBALL for 5 weeks after.

That is either a testament to medical progress or he is going to be majorly effected if he comes back that early. I had mine out 10 years ago and they wouldnt let me play BASEBALL for 5 weeks after.

It's more likely a testament to my ignorance.

I asked the question as to what was wrong with him (hoping if was not a mysterious illness or infection like last time). The word I got was appendix removal. I assumed the rest. Golden says day-to-day, so the fact we know what it is encourages me.

My experience (appendix, hernia) is that it takes a minimum of 6 weeks before you WALK normal, so, hoping he gets back soon, realistically he might want to ask for a medical 'shirt.

Advertisement
Back