Cormani out at CU

Soon in the mist of his and family dessert time of selfishness of doing what’s best for there wallets oooops family they’ll soon say.

OH WHAT HSVE WE DONE

As he’s bagging groceries

Advertisement
Santa Fe community is now “ Santa Fe College “ and a four year college. So I’m not sure he could pull it off lol.
I just got back from signing my kid up and it still said Santa Fe CC. He's going for Welding and I had to spend 3 days looking for apartments in that ****ville town. Uggg

I just got back from signing my kid up and it still said Santa Fe CC. He's going for Welding and I had to spend 3 days looking for apartments in that ****ville town. Uggg

For whatever reason the website and the school has a sign but everyone here refers to hit as Santa Fe College and was on the news when they dropped the CC and started offering a bachelors program. It was kinda a big deal lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3787.webp
    IMG_3787.webp
    188.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
For whatever reason the website and the school has a sign but everyone here refers to hit as Santa Fe College and was on the news when they dropped the CC and started offering a bachelors program. It was kinda a big deal lol.
So maybe my son is trying to trick me because he told me he can only do 2 years there and that he would transfer to UF for the remainder 2 years. I need to look into this.

Thanks Cribby....

So maybe my son is trying to trick me because he told me he can only do 2 years there and that he would transfer to UF for the remainder 2 years. I need to look into this.

Thanks Cribby....
Maybe they don’t offer the bachelors degree he’s trying to get. I swear my friends son got a BS there.

Maybe they don’t offer the bachelors degree he’s trying to get. I swear my friends son got a BS there.

I do think that you are correct. Nearly every CC in Florida in a moderately-sized city (Valencia, Seminole, Volusia, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Miami-Dade, Broward, Santa Fe) has changed the name to "State College".

I wonder if they have a 2-tiered organization, and the "State College" oversees 4-year degrees while the "Community College" oversees the 2-year degrees.

Advertisement
When FCCJ became FSCJ it took a while for all the signage to change. It’s a big investment to change signage.

The website on the other hand, that’s amateur hour, and about what you should expect from a Community College turned State College.

They all offer bachelors now. The school I teach at in Georgia went through the same thing about 25-30 years ago. It's now a 4 year state college, but they also offer some AAs.

Advertisement
Back