Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Gotta love the virtue signalers pretending like this is a sad situation. Oh the wasted talent.

Lol. He’s just a dumbass. He didn’t get murdered or anything. Yall up your testosterone talking about him needing a father figure and ****

This. It’s not a tragedy. Some young men just don’t get it until it’s too late, if that.

This is beyond knucklehead stuff. This goes to a kid trying to tell everyone in so many words and deeds that he doesn’t really love football like that. He was just blessed with ability that he had to act on and he was going to get paid for (NIL) but in all actuality..he would rather be home in Polk county, chillin with his mom on the couch watching Netflix and smokin a J..and that be his life..forever. Sometimes it’s okay to just not have a true passion for something and move on with your life. At this point, I blame the college programs who are trying to force this kid into this.

Think “Tim Riggins” from the Friday Night Lights series. That’s Cormani.

Advertisement
Aint the first and certainly isn't the last. Sometimes, uber-talented people lose their passion for athletics.

Sometimes, and that is putting it lightly, the adults are to blame for it.

I wish him well in life, certainly not against us, though.

This may turn out to be the best spurned Miami curse story of all time.

Hope UF keeps him around for a while so he can poison the program as long as possible.

Advertisement
Gotta love the virtue signalers pretending like this is a sad situation. Oh the wasted talent.

Lol. He’s just a dumbass. He didn’t get murdered or anything. Yall up your testosterone talking about him needing a father figure and ****
Why can’t both be true? lol.

It is very obvious he is a total dumbass. It is also a major case of wasted talent. Not like I’m crying over the dude, just stating reality - if this dude had a better father figure or some other good role model in his life chances are much better he wouldnt have played games, and he would have at least TRIED to use his talents to make his life better. He could have come here and became a NFL player. Now that’s basically getting to be out of the question - as just a sophomore…

Why can’t both be true? lol.

It is very obvious he is a total dumbass. It is also a major case of wasted talent. Not like I’m crying over the dude, just stating reality - if this dude had a better father figure or some other good role model in his life chances are much better he wouldnt have played games, and he would have at least TRIED to use his talents to make his life better. He could have come here and became a NFL player. Now that’s basically getting to be out of the question - as just a sophomore…
IMG_5892.gif

This is beyond knucklehead stuff. This goes to a kid trying to tell everyone in so many words and deeds that he doesn’t really love football like that. He was just blessed with ability that he had to act on and he was going to get paid for (NIL) but in all actuality..he would rather be home in Polk county, chillin with his mom on the couch watching Netflix and smokin a J..and that be his life..forever. Sometimes it’s okay to just not have a true passion for something and move on with your life. At this point, I blame the college programs who are trying to force this kid into this.

Think “Tim Riggins” from the Friday Night Lights series. That’s Cormani.
1721101850172.gif

Advertisement

One hundred.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back