Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
IMG_5077.webp

I don’t see polkway posting that though unless true. Just over weekend he said the rumors weren’t true about him being late so the last thing he would want to do is now say this.

Advertisement
Looks to not be true. Tweet from a Florida coach.

Looks like Polkway backtracking a little.

Slingblade Billy going to make Cormani "earn it back"? Good lord, they just gave him NIL, now they gonna take it away, and then maybe he gets it back again?

This **** has all the credibility of Lyle Lovett dumping Julia Roberts...

Advertisement
Looks to not be true. Tweet from a Florida coach.

Looks like Polkway backtracking a little.

maybe a little but it could also be a play on words from Harris...

Polkway tweets he was "removed" from the team

On3 ran with it and said dismissed from the team then Harris says "not true" and On3 grabs that tweet and says Harris shot down rumors Cormani was "dismissed" from the team.

Now other people, even Polk are saying there is a way back for him. So Harris saying not true to him being "dismissed" could be correct while it could also be correct Cormani was given the "you need to do a,b,c or you arent playing" basically napier put him on double secret probation but because no one is calling it that Harris can continue to shoot down narratives.

maybe a little but it could also be a play on words from Harris...

Polkway tweets he was "removed" from the team

On3 ran with it and said dismissed from the team then Harris says "not true" and On3 grabs that tweet and says Harris shot down rumors Cormani was "dismissed" from the team.

Now other people, even Polk are saying there is a way back for him. So Harris saying not true to him being "dismissed" could be correct while it could also be correct Cormani was given the "you need to do a,b,c or you arent playing" basically napier put him on double secret probation but because no one is calling it that Harris can continue to shoot down narratives.

I have the scoop....

Cormani has transferred to Santa Fe Community College. However, Gator Collective has hired him as an intern, and so they will continue to pay for Cormani's housing.

In addition, Slingblade Billy has used the unlimited-staff rules to also hire Cormani as a defensive quality control assistant. This will allow Cormani to travel with the team.

Finally, as a UF employee, Cormani will be able to purchase reduced price Gator gear, which will be taken out of his paycheck as a payroll deduction.

So you will continue to see Cormani on the sidelines, wearing Gator gear, and living in Hogtown. He just won't be on the team...officially...

Advertisement
I have the scoop....

Cormani has transferred to Santa Fe Community College. However, Gator Collective has hired him as an intern, and so they will continue to pay for Cormani's housing.

In addition, Slingblade Billy has used the unlimited-staff rules to also hire Cormani as a defensive quality control assistant. This will allow Cormani to travel with the team.

Finally, as a UF employee, Cormani will be able to purchase reduced price Gator gear, which will be taken out of his paycheck as a payroll deduction.

So you will continue to see Cormani on the sidelines, wearing Gator gear, and living in Hogtown. He just won't be on the team...officially...

lol polkway is doing a space right now and is saying he 100% believes he was kicked off. MAYBE things are changing because the news broke before them wanting it released and before SEC media days and it looks awfulllllll for the gator to take him and kick him off this quick.

That pudgy OSU fan Jay WImbrow is also talkin in the space.

Also to highlight his "info" polkway is saying all the reports that the Cormani family had been in contact with Deon on Early Signing Day was false, said they did not even have each others numbers and Cormani's mom called Polkway for Deon's number. Seems like a kind of knee-jerk reaction after Cormani was allegedly upset over payments not coming while he was still in HS and decided to hold off on signing and then they got wrapped up by Deon.

lol polkway is doing a space right now and is saying he 100% believes he was kicked off. MAYBE things are changing because the news broke before them wanting it released and before SEC media days and it looks awfulllllll for the gator to take him and kick him off this quick.

That pudgy OSU fan Jay WImbrow is also talkin in the space.

Also to highlight his "info" polkway is saying all the reports that the Cormani family had been in contact with Deon on Early Signing Day was false, said they did not even have each others numbers and Cormani's mom called Polkway for Deon's number. Seems like a kind of knee-jerk reaction after Cormani was allegedly upset over payments not coming while he was still in HS and decided to hold off on signing and then they got wrapped up by Deon.

Having spoken to someone who was at UM with the coaches on NSD, Cormani's mother was much more concerned with the role that DVD would be playing in the future, as opposed to HS NIL money. Especially considering that UM pays all of its NIL obligations.

Last edited:
Having spoken to someone who was at UM with the coaches on NSD, Cormani's mother was much more concerned with the role that TVD would be playing in the future, as opposed to HS NIL money. Especially considering that UM pays all of its NIL obligations.
DId you mean "DVD"?

And I was not insinuating UM had not made good on its promise, or even that UM promised. I have no insight on what happened that day but I forget who, but someone that usually has good info talking about NIL and that Cormani "thought" he was supposed to start getting $ as soon as he signed but then realized he had to wait and was essentially blaming UM for the misunderstanding. I didnt think much of it at the time but the theory grew on me as we saw Cormani seemingly blame everyone but himself every step of the way.

Edit: Also thankfully he didnt come here. I guess there is a slim chance it would have worked if he had a stronger support staff around him but if the kid was able to find trouble in enough **** to do in Boulder I can only imagine what his *** would have been doing in Miami.... those strippers would have taken the kid for everything. But bet your *** if he did end up here and the same thing unfolded we would hear how it was Mario's fault.

Advertisement
Lol smh only so much people can do for him he won't do what asked of him🤷 imagine if he would have came here when Manny was coach lmao we would have had one undisciplined secondary

I have the scoop....

Santa Fe community is now “ Santa Fe College “ and a four year college. So I’m not sure he could pull it off lol.

Advertisement
Back