MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Oh no. How will we go on without his support?! Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep.
we-will-get-through-this-together-tom-hanks.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Occam’s razor. Or if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it’s a duck. Or we can do whatever mental gymnastics to think Miami is leaving the ACC but every shred of evidence says otherwise.
Literally every other team in the ACC not named Clemson or FSU took the same actions with regard to the suit. That includes UNC, which has been at the center of various realignment discussions.

The “evidence” here is perception of our public actions, or lack thereof, regarding realignment. It’s not any actual hard evidence. We’re not staying in the ACC.

Probably that when he goes to meet the B1G leaders that he'll make it clear that he doesn't support Miami to the P2. Dumb *** acts like he's running the P2.
The funniest possible outcome in realignment is that FSU goes to the SEC and Miami ends up in the BIG. He seems incapable of understanding that the SEC could nab FSU, or that FSU would even dare turn down the BIG for the SEC.

Advertisement
Imagine that being the reason you no longer support Miami to the Big10 lol. If anything being that he likely has SOME B10 contacts and is starting to peddle this bs, it's a sign maybe we could be in play for SEC more than before and he's trying to do some preemptive damage control lol... Or he's just 125% talking out his ***. Or maybe both

Advertisement
The funniest possible outcome in realignment is that FSU goes to the SEC and Miami ends up in the BIG. He seems incapable of understanding that the SEC could nab FSU, or that FSU would even dare turn down the BIG for the SEC.
It really seems like FSU's relationship with ESPN is beyond salvaging.

edit: that's not to say they won't take any port in a storm, but it's pretty clear their preference is the B1G.

Advertisement
Back