MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

If your lawyer is wearing a bow tie you’re for sure going to jail.

Season 2 Lawyer GIF by Martin

Advertisement
We can’t self destruct like this again.. If people want to harass Mario and his family through their nightmares like he stole their wife’s panties… Let them.

People in the know see his flaws, see he’s made productive decisions to improve those areas.

Whether it translates in 2024? We all expect it will.

It’s a no lose situation for them.: Because they get to stomp on the high ground as the antagonists if it all falls apart; but if we win big we don’t care enough to say permanently banned you full time beta cuck.:..
There are ALOT of psychological undertones in this porst.

Advertisement
STAY
ON
TOPIC
TVD SLURPERS AND MOPES

This moderation moment is sponsored by the law offices of anidjar & Levine, accident attorneys who I’ve contacted over the personal injury many of us have received having a thread about the existential threat to Miami’s future hijacked by a conversation about the capabilities of a current Wisconsin QB or MIAMI HC with dedicated threads already existing about them.

No actual moderators were used or injured during the creation of this ad as we apparently can’t find them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
STAY
ON
TOPIC
TVD SLURPERS AND MOPES

This moderation moment is sponsored by the law offices of anidjar & Levine, accident attorneys who I’ve contacted over the personal injury many of us have received having a thread about the existential threat to Miami’s future hijacked by a conversation about the capabilities of a current Wisconsin QB or MIAMI HC with dedicated threads already existing about them.

No actual moderators were used or injured during the creation of this ad as we apparently can’t find them.
I laughed harder than I should’ve 😂

Advertisement
Now that the thread is back on track...

Miami is still in the ACC.
Rad is still glowing about the ACC.
FSU and now Clemson are suing to get out of the ACC.
Miami keeps dropping on the list of coveted schools from the ACC to a P2.

Wow. Glad we are back to where we were the minute Oregon and Washington took our B1G spots... still in the ACC...

Wow. Glad we are back to where we were the minute Oregon and Washington took our B1G spots... still in the ACC...
Sea Goodbye GIF

Funnily enough that’s the exact same place that Clemson and FSU and North Carolina are too at the moment at least just with bigger bills

Advertisement
Back