MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
fsu ad is a bingo player. He’s showing all his cards. I’d love to play some some hold ‘em with him.

With the new rumors about Stanford and Cal instead of fsu and Clemson, their fans got their panties in a bunch today.

So the new Big XII would look like:

Arizona
Arizona St
Baylor
BYU
Cincinnati
Colorado
Houston
Iowa St
Kansas
Kansas St
Oklahoma St
TCU
Texas Tech
UCF
Utah
West Virginia

Sooooo.....basically games I already immediately flip past unless they're the final legs of a parlay I need to hit to pay the mortgage on my vacation home in Gary, Indiana.

The Arizona schools are cute and have a lot of coed scenery but they don't move the needle at all for me big picture-wise on this front.

Advertisement

A live look as they keep refreshing waiting for that "official" B1G invite...

Computer Baboon GIF

C
Partial share until 2021 now it is full share. Believe that is what has been discussed for Oregon / Washington if that goes forward ... 50% share for a few years because they are moving up the timeline 4-6 years vs what the B10 originally had envisioned for adding them. Other PRIME targets like Miami / FSU should be getting full share from the beginning.
Curious. How do you know about what shares anyone will get. Just trying to understand where you might be getting your info. Is all of this just your confident opinion.

Advertisement
Sooooo.....basically games I already immediately flip past unless they're the final legs of a parlay I need to hit to pay the mortgage on my vacation home in Gary, Indiana.

The Arizona schools are cute and have a lot of coed scenery but they don't move the needle at all for me big picture-wise on this front.
I went to a game at Sun Devil stadium. Pretty cool game day atmosphere and the stadium is set against a cool backdrop of the mountains.

Advertisement
Advertisement
C
Curious. How do you know about what shares anyone will get. Just trying to understand where you might be getting your info. Is all of this just your confident opinion.
It had been discussed on a couple of the twitter threads that OR / WA were potentially being offered a reduced share to join the B10 (just like Maryland and Rutgers when they joined) since they were not targets for this period. Miami / FSY according to all comments from the B10 guru (@genetics 56) are THE prime conference addition targets for this cycle and would be full share members from the outset.

Advertisement
Back