MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
Can someone explain how Colorado and Oregon can just leave and join Big 12 but we have to wait years to join Big 10? Is the PAC 12 agreement just up now?

THE PAC 12 DOES NOT HAVE A GRANT OF RIGHTS GOING UNTIL 2036.

And no matter what anyone's opinion is on the enforceability (or lack thereof) on this horrible GOR, it is still something that grown men fear because there is so little legal precedent out there on fighting GORs.

Advertisement
And to be honest, assuming Climpson is ****-blocked, those are the only 3 I really care about.

I think ND is going to be farther in the future. But to use some CIS/OBB recruiting terminology, they are a "plus one". They are a take regardless of any other school or invitation.

But, yeah, they need a bit more humbling before they join a conference for all sports.

View attachment 248191
Great thing about ND's position is that they can easily do a deal with the B10 by a scheduling agreement ... 5 games a season without even impacting their ACC deal ... and they still have 2 slots to keep their annual game with Navy and one other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So how does the Colorado domino impact us?
To hurry this bish up or we’re going to fall behind on revenue.

This will also force teams on the fence in the ACC to be like “**** no, I want a Big 12 spot before it’s too late”. Should push the number needed over the edge.

Mutiny time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMG_1056.png

Advertisement
Back