MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
Advertisement
not that I believe anything the ACC does/says at this point, but UM FB and Bball on course to collect that extra $25mil

Extra $25M for what, mi amigo?

Cause we didn't do jack **** for the 2023-24 school year.

Would that be for the 2022-23 school year when we went to the Final Four, girls Elite Eight and went 5-7 in football? That "up to $20-25M extra" pipe dream Jim Phillips was prattling on about would be for something like getting to the CFP championship game and Final Four.

And when a school went back to having an "average" year, the next time around it would be getting more or less the same crumbs as Boston College.

Last edited:
Advertisement

200 (1)-2.gif

Extra $25M for what, mi amigo?

Cause we didn't do jack **** for the 2023-24 school year.

Would that be for the 2022-23 school year when we went to the Final Four, girls Elite Eight and went 5-7 in football? That "up to $20-25M extra" pipe dream Jim Phillips was prattling on about would be for something like getting to the CFP championship game and Final Four.

And when a school went back to having an "average" year, the next time around it would be getting more or less the same crumbs as Boston College.
For the upcoming year. Yes, i see us making the fb playoffs, top 25. Bball will be top 25, make tourney. As someone said, probably gotta win it all to make full payout. But playoff run and sweet 16 should get us a decent chunk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Old news. FSU was never announcing anything before 8/15 to get out by 2025. But they are absolutely targeting getting out in time for 2026. Obviously they’re looking for a settlement with the ACC by 8/15/25, which is likely.
I'm going go out on a limb here...

FSU is DELULU.

Advertisement
Back