MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
Octomom??? You could probably crawl in there a rub one out...
1000045032.gif

Wait, FSU is making their stadium smaller?

Uhm....I thought they were such a big bank program drawing in mad $$$$$$$$???

Over the past five years, FSU's average attendance was only ~15K a year greater than Miami (per official NCAA statistics).

Over the past five years, FSU's average attendance was only ~15K a year greater than Miami (per official NCAA statistics).
People like to conveniently forget that florida state had 4 losing years in a row, not including Covid - and had empty seats in their stadium. They also like to talk about FSU having better TV ratings but funny how the TV ratings the fourth year they declined basically matches what Miami has leveled out after 20 years of ineptitude. Any fan base Abused will see a decline. in 2017 when Miami - was good again - amazingly TV audience ratings for Nielsen games were the same as for Florida State on average last couple of years

Last edited:
Advertisement
What if i told you they might not be going to sec either unless sec presidents agree to go to 20 in a compromise with espn…

music video dance GIF
Shot

Chaser
What if i told you they might not be going to sec either unless sec presidents agree to go to 20 in a compromise with espn…

music video dance GIF

Don’t be surprised if Miami winds up in B1G and fsu is not in big or sec- even if Miami move comes later so optically it seems bad and mopes melt around uncertainty.

Just sayin

(Which could also be temporary for them)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any particular reason?
Becuse some reading that maybe they are gonna get overpaid to be in big 12 not their dream spot. Others are convinced big ten done

All becuse of the Ross dellinger article and Josh pate retweeting it with the Jurassic park water glass gif again

Advertisement
Back