Tears Colorado Tears

A few things come to mnd:

1. Deion coaching at Jackson State and now Colorado just feels like a PeeWee coach gone too far. It's complete with different rules for coach's kids than other kids, including Coach's son plays QB. Yeah Shadeur is a good college QB, so I get that part, but it's still funny. I once had to play all the baseball positions other than first base because the coach's kid (who sucked) played first base.

2. I'm really surprised Cormani threatened to kill Shilo. Cormani strikes me more as the "I wanna call my momma" kinda kid.

3. A lockerroom filled with "guns, fights, bullying and money" usually is a sign of a winning program. Kidding. Or am I?

Advertisement
12537349.webp

Advertisement
Poorly written, click-bait article. It is fitting for a poorly run program, though.

Are players bringing guns into the locker room? That's doubtful but not fully outside the realm of possibility. Or, is the culture of the locker room centered around guns? This seems more probable that dudes are talking about guns and money while fighting and bullying in the locker room.

Yes, the Colorado Buffaloes are in the same boat as an in-state arch rival. The logic is sound here.
You're right, there's a lot more national hype around Colorado. Therefore, it's completely appropriate.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings. Maybe just skip this thread.

Advertisement
You're right, there's a lot more national hype around Colorado. Therefore, it's completely appropriate.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings. Maybe just skip this thread.
Thanks for interjecting with more useful tidbits. Bang up job, sport.

Advertisement
I'm sorry I derailed your ****ting on posters for commenting on a CFB issue.

You could have just pasted a copy of the strongly worded email you sent to the author of the article explaining how he was wasting his time.
K

I continue to struggle with understanding the disdain y'all have for a sub .500 program. Seems like wasted energy, but yet here I am.
I think they're still afraid that Deion is gonna be a "problem" on the trail and stealing all of our recruits.... I mean, isn't that what was said on this site when he first got hired?????? 👀 👀

Advertisement
Fully expect NDSU to give them that work. They still don’t have what it takes on OL/DL IMO. The 5 new starters will take a while to gel with their new OL coach, and NDSU isn’t some scrub opponent. I still don’t see any difference makers in that front 7 either.

"...The locker room is allegedly infested with guns, fights, bullying and money..."

"...After the Oregon State game, Shilo slapped him several times, which left Cormani screaming 'I'm going to kill you' repeatedly..."
If you think "Lockdown" Neion" doesn’t have a "Toe-up" on this, you’ve got him F-ed up...

Advertisement
Back