Tears Colorado Tears

Advertisement
You could start to see the slight tone of contrition from Deion after the Colorado State game. He spent the week leading up to the CSU game taking about how their coach “made it personal” and he was going to punish him for that. He was riding high at 2-0 and the Rams are terrible. That should have been a blowout win for even an average P5 team. Instead, it went to overtime and Colorado needed some bail out calls to eke out the win. That’s when Deion realized his team wasn’t nearly as good as he thought it was. He humbled up quite a bit after that. I bet he doesn’t make a single comment about USC besides typical coach speak this week. He knows his team is likely going to get crushed again and he doesn’t want to give Riley a reason to drop 80 on them.

Advertisement
Seems like the media just wants Colorado to be in the spotlight good or bad for ratings. Meanwhile, I'm just over here hoping we beat GT.

Wow, Lanning us a real piece of **** to provoke this.

Am I doing this right?
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Man I love all the attention Colorado is getting. This would be around the time is the U back segments start on every show. I just want the lads to stay focused and continue doing what they are doing. keep focusing and keep one game at a time.

Advertisement
6-6 or 7-5 would be a great season for Colorado. Bowl game and extra practices.
It's not like he has turned last year's team around, they have about 70 different players this year, make last year's team 6-6 or 7-5, now that would be impressive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently Cormani is in Deion’s doghouse for not watching enough film and preparing for games. Cormani and a few other players. Deion tracks film time for all players. Interesting.

Advertisement
Back