Tears Colorado Tears

What tears? Are you guys thinking anyone in Colorado thought they had a chance?

Advertisement
They 💯 thought they had a chance.

Those thoughts might change now vs USC this weekend. Colorado offense is pretty good. But TCU, Colorado State, Oregon tore into that defense and USC should easily do the same.
The average football fan in Boulder hadn't watched an actual college game since 1998 so I can understand how they might have easily gotten tricked into thinking they were good. It's like all the gomers that watch nothing but 2001 Miami highlights and immediately scream "WE BYKE!!!" every time Miami beats an 8 win program.

Advertisement

Attachments

• IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Replace Deion with any other coach, any race, and if they carried themselves and were acting the way Deion is/does, would everyone be slobbering his **** or would they tell him to stfu and coach?

Now Lanning is a bad guy for stating the obvious in a pregame hype speech? FOH.

Keyshawn really thinks Dan Lanning needed help to scheme against Colorado’s one man offense? FOH.

Advertisement
They 💯 thought they had a chance.

Those thoughts might change now vs USC this weekend. Colorado offense is pretty good. But TCU, Colorado State, Oregon tore into that defense and USC should easily do the same.
Oregon just gave every team that plays Colorado the blueprint. Pressure Strudel and he will struggle all day long.

Advertisement
Oregon has the OL to bully rado into submission. USC will just boom squad them deep as much as they want. funs over for them. Do they play Washington? Cause that I would love to see

Those racist pieces of ****! You know it's unfair for all 132 other FBS teams to gameplan and strategize against the first and only black football head coach who also happens to be the humblest, greatest, smartest person ever!

You better get him now, because this is the lowest he's going to be!

Ain't that right @Coach Prime ?

Post of the day

Oregon has the OL to bully rado into submission. USC will just boom squad them deep as much as they want. funs over for them. Do they play Washington? Cause that I would love to see
No Washington this year but they have @UCLA, Oregon State, @Wazzou, and @Utah to go. Throw in @ASU and AU too. They will crush Stanford tho.

Advertisement
If you're referring to my comment... Well, that was the joke.

If you're talking in general, it's because that's what Deon does; he tees it up, as the only reason people disagree with him is due to the color of his skin. That's just foolish. But that is the circus that is Deon.
Yeah I was talking in general like i see twitter making it a race thing which is insane

Advertisement
Back