Tears Colorado Tears

Show is coming to an end, sooner rather than later. Buffalo nation is done with him already, all show and no go.
EEnJ709M9mOFivqsg7.gif

Advertisement
If 2-3 bounces don’t go their way they were 1-11 last year with Nebraska being their only win.

They prob win 4-5 again and some team desperate for publicity will go for Deion and he will bail and be even more exposed.

Fully expect NDSU to give them that work. They still don’t have what it takes on OL/DL IMO. The 5 new starters will take a while to gel with their new OL coach, and NDSU isn’t some scrub opponent. I still don’t see any difference makers in that front 7 either.
FEAR THE BISON *****!

A few things come to mnd:

1. Deion coaching at Jackson State and now Colorado just feels like a PeeWee coach gone too far. It's complete with different rules for coach's kids than other kids, including Coach's son plays QB. Yeah Shadeur is a good college QB, so I get that part, but it's still funny. I once had to play all the baseball positions other than first base because the coach's kid (who sucked) played first base.

2. I'm really surprised Cormani threatened to kill Shilo. Cormani strikes me more as the "I wanna call my momma" kinda kid.

3. A lockerroom filled with "guns, fights, bullying and money" usually is a sign of a winning program. Kidding. Or am I?
If you imagine #2 in a really high pitched voice through tears it makes a lot more sense

Advertisement
Fully expect NDSU to give them that work. They still don’t have what it takes on OL/DL IMO. The 5 new starters will take a while to gel with their new OL coach, and NDSU isn’t some scrub opponent. I still don’t see any difference makers in that front 7 either.
Man it can get ugly for them boys. NDSU will run it up when they get the chance. This game will break them Buffs and send their season spiraling. Coaches and players fighting going to be must see tv.

A few things come to mnd:

1. Deion coaching at Jackson State and now Colorado just feels like a PeeWee coach gone too far. It's complete with different rules for coach's kids than other kids, including Coach's son plays QB. Yeah Shadeur is a good college QB, so I get that part, but it's still funny. I once had to play all the baseball positions other than first base because the coach's kid (who sucked) played first base.

2. I'm really surprised Cormani threatened to kill Shilo. Cormani strikes me more as the "I wanna call my momma" kinda kid.

3. A lockerroom filled with "guns, fights, bullying and money" usually is a sign of a winning program. Kidding. Or am I?
In number 3 you are missing one ingredient talent. Add talent and the other things win.

Advertisement
That is some Coach Kardashian 💩right there

Looks like it was not an edit! Still FK Coach Kardashian

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back