Clemson vs Ohio State

Advertisement
So here is the formula for beating FSWho, Blitz the ****ing QB! We won't have to worry about Cook

Man we beat Francois to within an inch of his life. Was **** near criminal what we did to that boy.

Cook and our inexplicable offense that game did us in.

Cook had one catch where our linebacker fell on his *** and one long run which led to ZERO points

Watching this game shows me how unbalanced FSU is. Cook leaves this year and there is no one replacing him. I don't care if they have a 7 star talent coming in. Cook is a once in a generation player.

We beat them twice next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care if Cook is being shutdown, you figure a way out to give him a chance, not throw with your freshman QB who has been sucking most of the game bar 2-3 passes.

Dude has lucked into Winston and Cook, guy was already exposed before Winston came in losing few games a year he shouldn't have.

And yes lucked into Cook, you Cook would be at FSU if Richt was at UM at the time

Advertisement
I don't care if Cook is being shutdown, you figure a way out to give him a chance, not throw with your freshman QB who has been sucking most of the game bar 2-3 passes.

Dude has lucked into Winston and Cook, guy was already exposed before Winston came in losing few games a year he shouldn't have.

And yes lucked into Cook, you Cook would be at FSU if Richt was at UM at the time

Give Coach Cuck this much: sum can recruit.

Give Coach Cuck this much: sum can recruit.

Not tough to recruit Florida when you have two dumbasses helming the other 2 big programs in state

Advertisement
So here is the formula for beating FSWho, Blitz the ****ing QB! We won't have to worry about Cook

Man we beat Francois to within an inch of his life. Was **** near criminal what we did to that boy.

Cook had one catch where our linebacker fell on his *** and one long run which led to ZERO points

Kid had a buck-fifty running on us. I agree, we handled them defensively, but that one long pass he had was a back breaker and momentum shift for them. We MURDERED Francois on that pass, too. I'm pretty sure he was concussed but they allowed him to come back in the game.

Kid had a buck-fifty running on us. I agree, we handled them defensively, but that one long pass he had was a back breaker and momentum shift for them. We MURDERED Francois on that pass, too. I'm pretty sure he was concussed but they allowed him to come back in the game.

150 on how many carries? Once again he gained like 60 on one run which led to 0 points

Advertisement
Thank God Golden didn't land Cook. It would have set this program back another 4 years.

Good Lord, Golden wouldn't know what to do with Cook. He could barely utilize Duke!

Wouldn't matter. He'd still be our corch if Cook played here.

Jesus, you're right. Late December Bowl Game Mediocrity extending off ad Infinitum. Golden and his Looters' Carnival could have shown up for work every day with a black bag and a mask as long as Cook was here.

150 on how many carries? Once again he gained like 60 on one run which led to 0 points

Almost 30. But anytime a non-QB puts up 200 yards of total offense on you (and 1 of the 2 TD's you allowed), he gave you problems that game, win, lose, or draw. If a player busts two plays of over 50 yards on you, he's giving you problems.

Watching this game shows me how unbalanced FSU is. Cook leaves this year and there is no one replacing him. I don't care if they have a 7 star talent coming in. Cook is a once in a generation player.

We go 0-1 against them.

Advertisement

We go 0-1 against them.

I disagree. I think we can beat these guys. The longer Michigan plays them, the more seams I see in FSU, and two of UM's big guys are out.

That said, we may have a big hole at QB next year.

Advertisement
Back