Clemson vs Ohio State

Advertisement
After 3 years I've forgiven Cook. The kid is 305. I hope he shreds the fraud that is UMich.

No, he turned his back on the 305. Hel never have the respect down here that the former great canes have. If he would of stayed and put his hometown back on the map, he would of went down as 1 of the all time greats at a program where that actually means something. Hes an elite talent that I think will tear up the league, but hes coming from a school with a long lineage of busts. He can enjoy his FSU family. He aint Miami.

Two comments; one, I cannot cheer for FSU under almost any circumstances so the first half is a disappointment, and two, I hope Dalvin Cook goes pro and ends up in Tampa Bay.

Advertisement
Two comments; one, I cannot cheer for FSU under almost any circumstances so the first half is a disappointment, and two, I hope Dalvin Cook goes pro and ends up in Tampa Bay.

FSU, Dalvin Cook and a Tampa Bay can all **** off. Michigan and Harbaugh too. I'm sick of hearing about the Big Ten as ESPN tried to replace the falling SEC with these phonies.

FSU, Dalvin Cook and a Tampa Bay can all **** off. Michigan and Harbaugh too. I'm sick of hearing about the Big Ten as ESPN tried to replace the falling SEC with these phonies.

Well, good for you.

Jake Butt over Njoku? Hahahahahahahahaha

Herndon is better!

Anybody remember before the season when the FSU reporter tried to say that Ryan Izzo was better than Njoku and then went off on Canes fans who told him he was idiot? Hahaha. I guess if you're gonna be stupid, be so stupid that you don't even realize it. Blissful ignorance is key.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I couldn't believe it when Michigan couldn't get a TD after starting the possession on the 1.

It made me think Nix had temporarily taken over as OC at Michigan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I couldn't believe it when Michigan couldn't get a TD after starting the possession
on the 1.

It made me think Nix had temporarily taken over as OC at Michigan.

That was a huge tell. When you get a gift like that and can't punch it in, you're in Clydesville.

Well, good for you.

Cook's pro exploits are of no concern to me. I am a Miami Hurricane fan. Not a fan of SFL athletes.

Advertisement
Back