Clemson vs Ohio State

The way the NCAA allows the $EC to pay players and do whatever they want has ruined CFB. No one else has a chance. The season is over before it begins. Boring as ****. Why the **** does anyone else try to play when there is no chance of winning anything significant? This **** Bama team would destroy the Browns.
Pluck Mark Emmett!

Nah they'd get crushed by the Browns.

It works in college because they have size, speed and numbers. The first wave of 5*s get tired and they roll out the next wave. If you don't get out ahead of Alabama eventually they just wear you out - like handing off to their 230lb RB who's fresh as a daisy. It's a grinding style of football that is frankly awful to watch.

In the NFL they're college all-stars. They wouldn't have that size, speed or depth advantage.

Advertisement
We our so far away its not even funny

this thought crossed my mind watching this game, I get excited that we have a guy like kendrick norton then you see this game and they have like 5 guys that look like him waiting on the bench, the depth of talent is almost too much to overcome

A 5-7 Ole Miss team was beating them 24-3 before Chad Kelly went into moron mode, Washington was just a great matchup for them

"A 5-7 Ole Miss team was beating them 24-3 before Chad Kelly went into moron mode, Washington was just a great matchup for them"

This. How many great offenses did Bama play. if a great offense comes out and puts early points on the board, Bama can be beat.

Advertisement
Bama is a machine

Its going to have to be up to us.....lock down sfla and evaluate them earlier than anyone n we can break that dynasty

Defense legit but that offense is trash.
Defense and rushing attack legit, pass game trash. Who is bama's QB by the way? He must be taking the night off because he ain't needed.

They just wear you down but very one dimensional. Their defense just on another level. 11 scoring tds this year just on defense. That's just crazy.

The problem with a lot of these teams and college QBs in general is that they make at least one stupid play a game which turns the entire tide of the game. Chad Kelly had one against Bama, Kaaya had one against FSU, Lamar Jackson against Kentucky, Francois last night. What Bama does well is put their QB in position to not lose them the game.

Washington was doing well until Browing threw that INT for a TD, not saying Washington was going to win but being down 10-7 going into the the 3Q would've put way more pressure on Bama than being up 17-7 and knowing they could grind down Washington.

Bama isn't impressive in my opinion, Saban is an overrated X/O guy but he has such a big DEPTH advantage over every single team it's ridiculous. He has has the $$ for coaches that a lot of programs don't have. Imagine us with an unlimited budget? That would be scary. Saban is the Calipari of football.

The way the NCAA allows the $EC to pay players and do whatever they want has ruined CFB. No one else has a chance. The season is over before it begins. Boring as ****. Why the **** does anyone else try to play when there is no chance of winning anything significant? This **** Bama team would destroy the Browns.
Pluck Mark Emmett!

Nah they'd get crushed by the Browns.

It works in college because they have size, speed and numbers. The first wave of 5*s get tired and they roll out the next wave. If you don't get out ahead of Alabama eventually they just wear you out - like handing off to their 230lb RB who's fresh as a daisy. It's a grinding style of football that is frankly awful to watch.

In the NFL they're college all-stars. They wouldn't have that size, speed or depth advantage.

While your answer is right I also want to punch you in the throat for even addressing the notion of Bama playing an NFL team. The ONLY hypothetical of this nature that'd work is an average to decent high school boys hoops team beating the WNBA champion.

Viva Dabo! I don't want to live in a world where Bama and Taint are playing for the Natty.

Advertisement
Clemson has the only shot of beating Bama. Ohio St doesn't have the offense.

Of the three teams left in it I'm rooting for Clemson.

Dabo deserves a National Title for ridding us of Golden.

I hope Diaz is our Venebles for Clemson. He's been there a long time and a deserving HC.

Advertisement
As much as I don't want us to run an offence like Clemson's it's fun to watch as a neutral from time to time.

Advertisement
I can see why we like big DBs that can set the edge and get off blocks. Rumph deserves a ton of credit and so does Richt and co for bringing him on board.

Our D would get run over by Bama because they would be on the field ALL game.

eh, depends on Brad and our line. If he's comfortable then we could compete. Even if the D were on the field a ton I don't see them running the ball on us like that and I could live with Hurts throwing against our coverage.

Notice I didn't mention the offense though.. I'm just talking about us vs them. I don't see anything that would scare our 2-deep this year.

Advertisement
Back