Clements will shock you guys this season...

Clements looked alright his freshman year vs famu. He moved ahead of storm. Duke will be our kick returner next year and will be 3rd string most likely.

Advertisement
Seriously you people are retarded.

Clements runs nothing resembling a 4.3 and has no breakaway speed but in 23 career carries has proven that he's some kind of special talent?

Seriously you people are retarded.

Clements runs nothing resembling a 4.3 and has no breakaway speed but in 23 career carries has proven that he's some kind of special talent?

+1 I don't know where people are getting that from.

Really thought he appeared to be the best back when he got the ball last year. Loved his wiggle and burst into the line, he had no fear to hit the hole, speed was a question mark for me. Don't think he runs a 4.3 but if he is under 4.5 it would make me happy. Looking forward to him leading this team to victory next year.

Why do people do this?

He wasn't the best back. Miller was by far the best back, had a great year, and is a likely 1st rounder. My backup is always the best player at his position with fans

The main reason is i believed it, Clements just ran harder and never once sat down to avoid being hit. Miller has great speed but little to no vision and hates any contact. Miller did have a great year and as a Cane fan i cheered for him all year long, but third down and short yardage i take Clements every time.

Advertisement
Really thought he appeared to be the best back when he got the ball last year. Loved his wiggle and burst into the line, he had no fear to hit the hole, speed was a question mark for me. Don't think he runs a 4.3 but if he is under 4.5 it would make me happy. Looking forward to him leading this team to victory next year.

Why do people do this?

He wasn't the best back. Miller was by far the best back, had a great year, and is a likely 1st rounder. My backup is always the best player at his position with fans

The main reason is i believed it, Clements just ran harder and never once sat down to avoid being hit. Miller has great speed but little to no vision and hates any contact. Miller did have a great year and as a Cane fan i cheered for him all year long, but third down and short yardage i take Clements every time.

Glad to see it took all of a few months for this to turn into the Canestime free football board.

[video=youtube;rt8lcelGD6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt8lcelGD6A[/video]

That doesn't look like a guy who fits either of the descriptions you're claiming. Yes, his play declined as the year went on and his injuries started to wear him down, but it's amazing how quickly people forget that the majority of this board was calling him the best RB in college football after the VT game.

I like Clements. He seems tough, runs with a purpose, and seems to give full effort on every down. But saying he was a better back than Miller last year is so beyond ******* absurd it's laughable.

Why do people do this?

Glad to see it took all of a few months for this to turn into the Canestime free football board.

[video=youtube;rt8lcelGD6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt8lcelGD6A[/video]

That doesn't look like a guy who fits either of the descriptions you're claiming. Yes, his play declined as the year went on and his injuries started to wear him down, but it's amazing how quickly people forget that the majority of this board was calling him the best RB in college football after the VT game.

I like Clements. He seems tough, runs with a purpose, and seems to give full effort on every down. But saying he was a better back than Miller last year is so beyond ******* absurd it's laughable.

R.I.P canestime free football board

Advertisement
Back