CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
Serious question. What does ordering it well done do to it? Honestly, I’ve had their pizza couple of times and the truth is, I don’t even remember it. I mean I didn’t think it was terrible. I would remember that.

Edit: I see you already answered the question about getting it well done, in another post.
Good quaetion. I don't know the culinary reason but to me most pizzas are undercooked and when you have the Same pizza well done they get better.

Advertisement
Didn't George Mira used to have a pizza place down in Kendall near where the falls are? I remember loving that place as a kid.

Advertisement
lol I hope you catch a thread band
Pause Affirmations GIF by Selfpause: Positive Affirmation App

Advertisement
Cmon man, if you would’ve read what was said about the gf you’d feel the same. Especially if your girl was on the front lines of the hospital.
They’re words on a screen. I think he’s partially saying it cause he wants to look tough. He knows no one is that crazy to show. But the fact he actually goes and sits there for hours is ******* hilarious

Lucali in NYC is ridiculous...but the wait is as well. My go to, and my cousin's (who lives in Manhattan) is Prince St Pizza....the Spicy Pepperoni Square is unquestionably the best in NYC...
Prince is excellent if you love pep (I do). Scarr’s is amazing as well. Headed up in 2 weeks and pizza is definitely on the menu.

Can't believe I'm jumping into a butter thread, but lord I love good butter. A great French baguette with good French butter is just a perfect bite.

Rodolphe Le Meunier and Pascal Beillevaire are two to grab if you come across them. A treat.
Land-o-Lakes.

There is nothing finer than solid, freezer burned package.

Advertisement
I respect your opinion. I have no dog in this fight.

I feel we are policing the response not the disrespect

This. Times 100,000.

Sums up the bull**** that has been tolerated on this board for far too long.

I realize that trolls exist, but we don't have to let them ruin the site for long-time posters who contribute value.

@RVACane @TheOriginalCane @SpikeUM
Yoder's in Sarasota this morning....Ridiculous...View attachment 230601

****, I love that place. Glad to see it's still up and running after old man Yoder's death.

Just found a spot here in ATL (three of them) called "Snooze", it was fantastic. I think they have a couple in Charlotte, Nashville, Kansas City, and then a bunch in Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and California.

Fantastic pancakes, benedicts, burritos/tacos. They had a bacon flight (including pork belly) that was tremendous. Highly recommend.

Advertisement
Back