CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

They’re words on a screen. I think he’s partially saying it cause he wants to look tough. He knows no one is that crazy to show. But the fact he actually goes and sits there for hours is ******* hilarious
Hours??...I was at ACE Cafe primarily for the Canes Party that @TheOriginalCane headed...and was there 2 hrs for pretty much that reason. I was at Titanic for 1 1/2 hours primarily to have 2 IPAs....I was pretty sure he wouldn't show up, as I even DMd @RVACane knowing that. So this nonsense your spewing about me sitting there waiting hours upon hours is just that.....Nonsense

Advertisement
You’ll survive
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

I tried to order multiple times from Franklins in TX, but they were always sold out. Will look again.

My friend, next time we play a game in Texas, I will do whatever it takes to help you out. For the aTm game, I got in line at 7 am, and then I brought a couple of pounds home on the plane. My brother (the one you met) also goes to Franklin from time to time, he vacuum seals the bags and drives everything home in a cooler.

Advertisement
This thread is about to get so large that we're gonna never get the recruit

... or we can wonder when Mario will make the hire.

Hey, what about Ed O. for our running backs coach position? Make it happen Mario!

Advertisement
Land-o-Lakes.

There is nothing finer than solid, freezer burned package.

I know you're joking, but LOL actually isn't a bad product. It's not like some low grade thing, it's just giant. Nothing special and can't compare to the Euro stuff, but it's got a solid creaminess to it. 6 out of 10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back